Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Update on my progress...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by carrie-ann, 7 May 2009 Social URL.

1. carrie-ann

carrie-ann Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(25.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, I'm still about, been lurking a lot lately lol As some of you may remember since starting a new job at the end of march I have seriously struggled with the diet and have been on and off on and off etc. I have continued with my weekly weigh ins tho and eventho I have struggled, only one week did I gain 2lbs but got straight back on it and managed to lose 6lbs the following week.
    Anyway, to cut a long story short, I started at 14stone on 27th January and today I weigh 10st 10lbs. My target is 9stone 7 and although 17lbs to lose should be a walk in the park seeing as I've already lost 3 stone, ITS NOT!!! I cannot get back on it and get back into ketosis for the life of me, I need a good kick up the backside as I cannot get past day 2 and at a push day 3. I will be so disappointed with myself if I give up now after all the hard work and determination I have put in :copon:so have come here for some motivation and some tips. I really need to boot this 17lbs into space ... Thanks for listening, I look forward to hearing from you and anyone in the same boat as me... :wave_cry:xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carrie-ann

carrie-ann Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(25.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have just attached some before and after pics, or should I say so far once Ive dropped my last 17lbs lol

Attached Files:

4. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    looking fab!! Well done!!

5. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Well done you have done so well, even though you were struggling. You look amazing too x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.