Update on my progress...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by carrie-ann, 7 May 2009 Social URL.

1. carrie-ann

carrie-ann Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(25.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, I'm still about, been lurking a lot lately lol As some of you may remember since starting a new job at the end of march I have seriously struggled with the diet and have been on and off on and off etc. I have continued with my weekly weigh ins tho and eventho I have struggled, only one week did I gain 2lbs but got straight back on it and managed to lose 6lbs the following week.
    Anyway, to cut a long story short, I started at 14stone on 27th January and today I weigh 10st 10lbs. My target is 9stone 7 and although 17lbs to lose should be a walk in the park seeing as I've already lost 3 stone, ITS NOT!!! I cannot get back on it and get back into ketosis for the life of me, I need a good kick up the backside as I cannot get past day 2 and at a push day 3. I will be so disappointed with myself if I give up now after all the hard work and determination I have put in :copon:so have come here for some motivation and some tips. I really need to boot this 17lbs into space ... Thanks for listening, I look forward to hearing from you and anyone in the same boat as me... :wave_cry:xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carrie-ann

carrie-ann Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(25.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have just attached some before and after pics, or should I say so far once Ive dropped my last 17lbs lol

Attached Files:

4. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    looking fab!! Well done!!

5. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Well done you have done so well, even though you were struggling. You look amazing too x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.