Update on my progress...

carrie-ann

Hi everyone, I'm still about, been lurking a lot lately lol As some of you may remember since starting a new job at the end of march I have seriously struggled with the diet and have been on and off on and off etc. I have continued with my weekly weigh ins tho and eventho I have struggled, only one week did I gain 2lbs but got straight back on it and managed to lose 6lbs the following week.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, I started at 14stone on 27th January and today I weigh 10st 10lbs. My target is 9stone 7 and although 17lbs to lose should be a walk in the park seeing as I've already lost 3 stone, ITS NOT!!! I cannot get back on it and get back into ketosis for the life of me, I need a good kick up the backside as I cannot get past day 2 and at a push day 3. I will be so disappointed with myself if I give up now after all the hard work and determination I have put in :copon:so have come here for some motivation and some tips. I really need to boot this 17lbs into space ... Thanks for listening, I look forward to hearing from you and anyone in the same boat as me... :wave_cry:xxx

I have just attached some before and after pics, or should I say so far once Ive dropped my last 17lbs lol

Attachments

• Photo-0051.jpg
    Photo-0051.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Photo058.jpg
    Photo058.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 62
looking fab!! Well done!!

Back