Update: Week 32. 11 Stone 4lbs Gone. Oh and some biz and a pic for you!

betsy u look fantastic jesus ur like a teenager. remind me not to go out with you id get no look in with the men lol

Great pics, very well done on your wonderful achievement and what great timing with your grandchild on the way (congratulations).

Hi Betsy, wow was I gob smacked when I saw how much you have changed, congrats on becoming a 'grandma' bloody hell the glamorous grannies won't have a look in...lol

I've just started back today so thought I'd nose through a few threads and am so glad that I did.

Take care

Jane x

hi betsy,

hey betsy, idont know f you remember me i was on lt last year, i finished in october, you gave me loads of great advice and wer a great support,
i just want to say that you look absolutely fantastic, youv done incredible and have come such a long way..
congrats on the future granny news
and i hope you are feeling better soon, take care
claire xx

Hi Betsy
I've only just seen this post WOW!!! You look absolutely fantastic. You must be over the moon with the new you. It's a great feeling isn't it!

Well done lovie!!

Jon
xxx

I have just read your post and I am sitting here in tears. You have no idea how much your words have comforted me. You have more or less written the story of my life and it encourages me no end to realise that I am not a freak, and that I am also not alone in this journey. Thank you Betsy, for taking the time and congratulations on your wonderfull achievement - you look sensational!

Hi Betsy!
You look incredible....oh my god!!!!
Looking for some advice from you on the exercise front. I too was big into exercise up until approx 18 months ago when I was ten stone and big into step aerobics, cycling, power walking etc. I very stupidly put it all back on and am finally losing weight on LT but finding it hard to exercise as have no energy. I really do enjoy exercise and am def in the right frame of mind to get stuck back in but tried a power walk the other nite and felt quite faint when I got home. How did you manage the exercise and what kind of exercising where you doing? Any little tips would be great. I am after losing loads of inches already but want to tone as I go along!
Thanks X

You people are absolutely amazing! I am now on day 8 and I never thought I would get through the first day but I've lost 10lb at first weight. Even though I've got a long way to go yet, this forum keeps me so motivated. Reading peoples fantastic weight loss stories are so inspirational. Thank you to all of you for sharing your journeys and just being here on these threads to offer hope to others

Hi Betsy well done on such a fantastic loss, I know you said it has been life changing, how much did you lose before you felt such a change or was it gradual at first?? you give me hope!!!!!

Bestybotox - Wow Well Done !! You Look Like A Whole New Person
Im Only On Day 2 Of Lipotrim And Its Not Too Bad - I Dont Feel Hungry But I Do However Have A Headache !
You Are An Inspiration To Us All - Good Luck And I Hpe You Reach Your Goal Soon x

Hi Onthelang,
Yeah water has helped with my headache - ive tried everything else so this is what I want to try now !
How Are You Doing ? What Diet Are You Doing ?

Hi A whole new me I hope!
I did lipotrim before and lost every ounce of fat on my body. Stupidly over the next two years I regained the weight plus a stone but I didn't follow the aftercare program so It was to be expected. It is a good tool for fast weight loss but I did get run down. When I had all the weight back up I was 19 stone+ So I did it again but after 2 weeks I fainted in work and had to go home. The next day I started atkins and since then have been losing, I'm down to 15st 12lbs and i can maintain it. Its not easy but its easier than ANYTHING I have ever tried. It gets much easier when your into it. I found it virtually eliminated hunger. And the strange thing was it kept me in ketosis, I use the sticks to check. I have been in ketosis since early last October.
I past out my target weight, I look super and I lost 4 inchs off my waist. Wish you the best of luck with lipotrim!

Hi Betsy, well done on ur loss, you look amazing, all ur hard work has paid off. You are an inspiration to people like me just starting off.
Well done again!

Wow Betsy you look great. congratulations!!! The pics are like 2 different people!!

Thats really excellent. Very inspiring

Hi Betsy,

Wow what an inspiration you are, your 'before' and 'after' photo's are amazing, you were a good looking lady before, but if I must say so you are absolutely fab now, you are like a completely different person!! I was just wondering did you have any excess skin after such a huge weight loss? That is my biggest worry..looking at your 'after' photo you definitely don't look like you have..the exercise really paid off, any gym tips??

Last edited:
Back