Update: Week 32. 11 Stone 4lbs Gone. Oh and some biz and a pic for you!

betsy I hope you have a place on the inspirational slide show, if not GET ON THERE NOW!!! xxx

Those pics are amazing - made me want to jump up and get on the running machine. In only 7 months too. You must feel so proud! :)

You look bloody amazing and super slim already. God I hope you feel better soon poor thing.

p.s- congrats on being a Grandma too!

Wow, you look amazing, congratulations on being a grandmother. And now you'll have enough energy to keep up with him/her.

Hope that cyst gets better soon.

OMG Betsy you are simply amazing. Fantastic job well done. You are truly an inspiration.

I only wish I had the same willpower. I have pratted about with TFR since Xmas and have not lost anything more. I am quite depressed over it and wish I had your (and Clair's) state of mind still and I could have been in a similar boat as you by now.

I am going to WW in a couple of weeks - my mojo for TFR has got up and gone and not sure I will get it back, however you and Clair are fantastic examples of how this diet works when you put your mind to something. I am grateful for the success that I have had and my life is so much easier being 5st lighter. Maybe I will come back to TFR later in the year.

Brilliant, well done, you are an LT Superstar :D

Gratz on being a granny - what perfect timing :)

Thank you my darlin for the lovely post!

Tell me your secret! You have been eating and stayed the same weight since Christmas! You're my hero! That's bloody brilliant Jools. I want some of that!

You're right - You really need to be in the right head space to do this 100% I reckon if I had have ate at least once that would have been me - lost mojo. You'll get that head space back again Jools, now must not be the right time. You'll know when the time's right.

Thanks for being a great friend to me throughout, you've helped me so much with your support and encouragement. Don't you dare be a stranger. I need to know all the gossip!

*Picks jaw up off floor* 11st off in 7 months? :wow: Fair play to ya!:D Do you find people react differently to you now, more positively? You must be so proud of yaself, congrats.:)

Thank you so much Lyn!

Good question, haven't really thought about that. Amazingly no one ever saw me as fat! Sounds stupid eh! When I tell people how much I've lost, they ask to see a pic as apparently I never looked like a fat person, and I now don't look like a fat person who has lost so much weight! Crazy stuff, are they blind, I was the size of a mountain! I suppose no one has changed towards me. Although the attention I get from men is a bit hard to stick sometimes, especially when they're young enough to be my sons!

I'm quite a gregarious, bubbly person, a bit of a raker and I'm still the same, so I suppose that kind of hid the fat, if you know what I mean!

BETS!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
Woman,you look fantastic hun.you got an amazing shape on ya too.i'm so jealous.
Nanny Bets lol xawww bless.amazing news,though you're not old enough to be a nan yet.yummynanny alert!!!lol x

Awww Jo, thank you so much sweetie. I'm jealous of your height! We're never happy with what we've got eh!

Me a little old Grandma haha! My Mimi is going to be an Auntie at 5 years old! She can't quite get her head round that!

Thank you for being there for me from the very first day. Couldn't have done it without ya!

Lubs ya! X

Looking super gorgeous!!

Glam gran alert!! No one is going to believe you are a Granny!! Fabulous news!!

Sorry to hear about the cyst. Ouch ouch. I've had a few on my ovaries and luckily they went of their own accord. Hope all goes well xxx

Aww thank you CrunchyFrog! (love your name!) You're doing brilliantly!

Haha when we went for a scan the Doctor said 'Your Sister can come in with you if you like' My Daughter went mad and said 'That's my Mother, my old Mother, not my Sister' She was affronted! One of my other Daughters has begged me to stop losing weight as apparently I'm being called a 'Milf' ! She said she can't handle the fact that people tell her that I look like her Sister! She's disgusted! I just tell them to suck it up.

Ouch indeed! Yeah I had one on an ovary and it disappeared by itself, strange things. This is so annoying more than anything, thank God for rubber rings!

X

Sweet stuff Bets! You're looking GREAT now, the difference between this new picture and the last picture is phenomenal!

I also have one of them cysts but my doctor called it an abscess and it's located at the bottom of my spine (right at the bottom), on my tailbone area, same place as you? I also got 7 days of antibiotics, and it's getting better. :)

Did your doctor mention the grizzly details of what will happen to it? lol

Awww Thank you Aaron, you're so kind! I never thought of comparing the two pictures! I think it has been 4 weeks from the last photo. I must go and compare the two. I suppose the smaller you get, the easier it is to see the loss. Thank you so much for pointing that out to me.

Oh my God, isn't it so annoying! Poor you, I once fractured my tailbone and it was agony. From I lost the weight my bum doesn't have as much padding, and it's starting to hurt if I sit for too long! Did the antibiotics work? They told me mine was a cyst/abscess. No! I wasn't told how they would get rid if the antibiotics didn't work! Do I want to know haha?!

Wow. You are my idol. Seriously, you've done so so amazingly! You look incredible & super slim!!! :)

I'm really sorry to hear about the cyst, that sounds awful!!! Argh!!! I hope the antibiotics work so you don't have to do anything too horrible!

Congrats on being a grandma-to-be!! :)

Hannah

Stop it you! I'll be needing some of those tissues I gave you back! :D

Thank you so much Hannah! I'll never be as gorgeous as you, you stunner!

I don't really care what they do now! They can slice and dice me. Anything is better than a bloody great big golf ball between my legs! I'm so posh eh.

betsy I hope you have a place on the inspirational slide show, if not GET ON THERE NOW!!! xxx

Haha Tasha. I've only just started to look in a mirror. I don't think I'm ready for the inspirational slideshow just yet. I don't see myself as an inspiration. The people who have lost it and kept it off are my inspirations. Maybe if I maintain I'll put myself on!

X

Thank you so much Lyn!

Good question, haven't really thought about that. Amazingly no one ever saw me as fat! Sounds stupid eh! When I tell people how much I've lost, they ask to see a pic as apparently I never looked like a fat person, and I now don't look like a fat person who has lost so much weight! Crazy stuff, are they blind, I was the size of a mountain! I suppose no one has changed towards me. Although the attention I get from men is a bit hard to stick sometimes, especially when they're young enough to be my sons!

I'm quite a gregarious, bubbly person, a bit of a raker and I'm still the same, so I suppose that kind of hid the fat, if you know what I mean!

Yes looking at your photo again I can see what you mean. You are also v pretty (stunning now, ya look about 30!).

Betsy, have just seen your post. Woweee!!! you are just in a class of your own. Yourself and Clair have been having phenomenal results and have real grit and determination. Hats off lady!!!
Have the gym signed you up for their advertising, cos if they have not done so already they should do so pdq as you would have people queueing up for membership.
No question about winning the glam gran contest, you will have that sewn up.
The cyst sounds really nasty. I hope it goes by itself and that you don't have to have it lanced.
Well done again. You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Betsy, you should win slimmer of the decade, never mind slimmer of the year, you've lost the weight of another adult!! Hats off to you, you are truly inspirational!

You look amazing Betty, and nowhere near old enough to be a grandma! Bet you'll get confused for the mum when your out pushing your new baby.

Thanks for sharing your story, i've got about another 7 stone to lose, so hearing (and seeing) that its possible and seeing the awesome results is a real encouragement.

Jane

BetsyBotox,

You are truely an inspiration.

Thankyou :thankyou:

Love Myr xxx

:eek: Oh my god oh my god oh my god... you are amazing. I'm only starting today and will look at your example any time I think it's getting to hard.

kimmy x

Back