Update: Week 32. 11 Stone 4lbs Gone. Oh and some biz and a pic for you!

Wow!! You look amazing, well done x :)

Oh my word! FANTASTIC :D :clap: Well done hun! What an insperation you are. Have you wrote on here about your journey? ( I'm new so just finding my way around!)
You are a :winner: clever girl! ;)
Jackie

Thanks so much Betsy for sharing your amazing inspirational story. I just joined today, having started LT a week ago (lost 9 lbs). I am determined to follow your example and stay 100% until i reach goal. I need to lose 7 stone and after reading your post i know i can and will succeed. Thanks for being such a great role model, and many many congratulations on your fantastic achievement :)

truly unbelieveable hun,ive never seen such a transformation,you look gorgeous!!!! i hope i can get a figure like yours when im done on tfr!! x

:553::happy036::bliss::girlpower::scale::wow:i read ur other post about ur experience and den searched for other posts written by u in hope of seeing ur before photo, i'm actually crying with happiness for you you look twenty years younger! i cant believe its real, its shocking! u must be so proud of yourself!x

This is my second go on LT First time I lost 10st in under 6 months then my life was shattered and of course reverted bk to my old eating habits and gained 11st over the last 2 years In away I found LT too easy in the end and thought after like you never letting anything other than shakes pass my lips and yes the feeling of power and control was wonderful. And its only in the last 3 months that my vast weight has started to effect my health. I watched a programme about a poor young women who died of cancer and there was nothing she could do to stop that cancer but here was I killing myself with bloody food. It s going to be harder this time because I don t have the same support network as last time but when it comes to it only you can want to do it......

We r all here to support u Hun, come on here every time. U did it last time n so bloody well, u will defo do it again. As u no after the first week, time will fly by n think that's it's your health in danger here n u need to improve it.
We're all here for u n u can do it!
Good luck.
Xx

wow what a inspirations. well donr you look great x

You look amazing. A big well done to you!(claps) you must be so proud :)

Amazing! Truly amazing transformation I really hope I can get to look as good as you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow You look amazing I am just two and a half weeks in now after years of yo yo dieting but am 100% dedicated to this diet and have also been researching healthy family meals - just one question - has anyone had problems with loose skin? My goal is too lose 4 stone going from 14 st 6 to 10 st 6 and i'm worried i'll end up with saggy skin???

Amazing! You look brilliant, what a transformation! Seeing this makes me want to start doing this diet again!

Back