UPDATE: WEEK 44 & I'M AT GOAL!!!!!!!

CHARLEYSANGEL

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I've had my 44th WI today, lost 2.5lbs and REACHED MY GOAL!!!!!!

I started LT TFR totally miserable in August at 21 stone and wearing size 26. Today, I am 10 stone 6.5lbs and a size 10/12 and absolutely delighted!

Clair x

well crack out the champers hun!!! (sparkling water for me though ;))

absolutely fantastic hun. im so so pleased for you. it must be a great feeling!!! :D

:party0023::party0023::party0023::party0023:

big cheers hun!!! woohoo!!!

all the best on the next part of your journey hun. dont forget to post some before and after pics!! :p:D

Wooohoooo....you are such an inspiration!!! You're fantastic! Well done you should be SOOOOO proud of yourself!

well crack out the champers hun!!! (sparkling water for me though ;))

absolutely fantastic hun. im so so pleased for you. it must be a great feeling!!! :D

:party0023::party0023::party0023::party0023::party0023:

big cheers hun!!! woohoo!!!

all the best on the next part of your journey hun. dont forget to post some before and after pics!! :p:D

Thanks Bex. I cannot believe I got here, it's so strange being allowed to eat again!

I'll try to sort some pics out!

Clair x

Well done hun that's brilliant news!!!!!!!

That is just fantastic! Well done you! I would be shouting from the rooftops if I was you.
What a great reward for all your hard work, enjoy being slim and gorgeous :D

Wow, wow, wow!!

You have done so well Clair, you should be so proud of yourself for such an achievement! What an inspiration you are!

Absolutely fabulous Clair you must get such a thrill every time you look in the mirror!!! Congratulations you've so much to look forward to exciting even for us :talk017:

were you on TFR all the way since August? Whats your plan now? refeeding slowly or maintenance?
Please please go easy on your self untill your body gets back into a new digestive and metabolism cycle. It can be dangerous and you could also put weight back on in no time.

were you on TFR all the way since August? Whats your plan now? refeeding slowly or maintenance?
Please please go easy on your self untill your body gets back into a new digestive and metabolism cycle. It can be dangerous and you could also put weight back on in no time.

Yes, I've continued to do TFR from August with no breaks. I'm going to refeed for many weeks to come to ease my body back onto food!

Clair x

Last edited:
Back