Update.....

4busybee

OK so I Loved the cappucino shake, hated the spicy tomato soup, managed to drink it but have to say it was a chore. Anyway hoping that the mint choc will be yummy, drunk all the water needed. So far so good, day 1 down.

Love Busy XX

Reactions: Ivy
I hated the tomato soup too, couldn't stomach the taste or smell of the Oriental Chilli but do like the vegetable and the cicken and mushroom.

I like all of the shakes but the T&W is not my favourite and love the bars.

Well done on completing day 1, your well on your way.

Ooooh I hated the cappacino shake, actually made me sick & really like the tomato... well it's ok, a bit sweet but nice enough!

Just goes to show- different horses & all that!!

My CDC hasn't got the toffee & walnutt flavor & also can't get the water plavs in Ireland which I would so love to have...

I put some curry powder (read on here that it's okay??) in the spicy tom one, and then it was more like a tomatoey curry - have got trillions of them though, as thought it would be the best one, so had to do something!

And helps as I walk past a curry restuarant every day. At least twice!

Glad day 1 has gone well for you.
Have to say i like the spicy tomato :)

keep up the good work - hope day 2 goes as well.

My CDC hasn't got the toffee & walnutt flavor & also can't get the water plavs in Ireland which I would so love to have...

Its odd because my old CDC could get everything, she was in 'the know' :cool:

True tho - my ma cant get the mix a mousse - or bouillion or water flavours either...

Ivy

well done on getting thru day one. keep up the great work xx

what i do with the choc mint, is to have it hot, but i put a peppermint tea bag in the water and then i add it to the chocmint pack, it makes it so much more minty.

could do it cold i suppose with the peppermint tea bag also.

i dont know if there is anyone else out there that doesnt like the shakes. i hate "cold" so i tend to choose 14 soups and 7 bars,

i dont actually get any other flavours other than chick and mush soup, choc mint and the bars!!

Back