Update.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 4busybee, 9 September 2006 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

OK so I Loved the cappucino shake, hated the spicy tomato soup, managed to drink it but have to say it was a chore. Anyway hoping that the mint choc will be yummy, drunk all the water needed. So far so good, day 1 down.

Love Busy XX

Ivy likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I'm with you on the tomato soup busy.............absolutely yuk [​IMG] Love the new oriental one though..............and those bars...............choc orange yummy, yum, yum :D :D :D :D

4. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hated the tomato soup too, couldn't stomach the taste or smell of the Oriental Chilli but do like the vegetable and the cicken and mushroom.

I like all of the shakes but the T&W is not my favourite and love the bars.

Well done on completing day 1, your well on your way.

5. Slim at heart

Slim at heart Skinny girls r 4 wimps!!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod, Low GL, Healthy eating
    Ooooh I hated the cappacino shake, actually made me sick & really like the tomato... well it's ok, a bit sweet but nice enough!

Just goes to show- different horses & all that!!

My CDC hasn't got the toffee & walnutt flavor & also can't get the water plavs in Ireland which I would so love to have...

6. jack29

jack29 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Love the tomato soup and hate the Chilli one!

Slim at heart, would you like me to get you the water flavouring? I could always post it to you?

7. Wobbly

Wobbly Full Member

I put some curry powder (read on here that it's okay??) in the spicy tom one, and then it was more like a tomatoey curry - have got trillions of them though, as thought it would be the best one, so had to do something!

And helps as I walk past a curry restuarant every day. At least twice!

8. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Glad day 1 has gone well for you.
    Have to say i like the spicy tomato :)

keep up the good work - hope day 2 goes as well.

9. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

Its odd because my old CDC could get everything, she was in 'the know' :cool:

True tho - my ma cant get the mix a mousse - or bouillion or water flavours either...

Ivy

10. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    well done on getting thru day one. keep up the great work xx

11. RacieTracie

RacieTracie Full Member

what i do with the choc mint, is to have it hot, but i put a peppermint tea bag in the water and then i add it to the chocmint pack, it makes it so much more minty.

could do it cold i suppose with the peppermint tea bag also.

i dont know if there is anyone else out there that doesnt like the shakes. i hate "cold" so i tend to choose 14 soups and 7 bars,

i dont actually get any other flavours other than chick and mush soup, choc mint and the bars!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.