update

Hiya. I've been poorly since Friday and now craving things that I shouldn't. Still not well feeling sorry for myself x

Morning all

Well i have stayed the same this week!! I'm gutted but ok about this.

Ive been poorly this week and always crave things when im bad. I didnt have the energy to make things so a couple of nights i did have take away but with in syns but then did have choc that took me over. So i know why i havent lost. But this is the 2nd week with in 3 that i havent and it gets to me!! But im not giving up and i will do it. I know that its a long hard journay and i worry about when i get to 15-8 as this is what i got down to years ago when my sister got married i was doing ww but i couldnt get passed the 15-8 im hoping not to have a repeat.

Im proud of my self for getting this far and cant wait to reach my final goal!!

Was counting up last night ive been on plan for 26 weeks lost 23 weeks stayed the same for 3 weeks. I know i put on over christmas new year and birthday but for me i wasnt on plan those few weeks and i knew i would gain and was ready for that and ive all ready lost that weight!!

So hers hoping for a better week this week!!

Thank you again for every one who helps and gives me support would be lost with out you people- due to things i do and money issues i cant get to classes. So thank you x x

and my long term goal might change- when i talk to people they think im mad for wanting to get to 10 stone!! people didnt people i weighed 20stone 10 when i started diet and when i say i weigh 16 -3 they say that cant be right!!

So not sure what to aim for!!

One thing i can confirm was when i started i was in size 24 and now have few tops that are a size 18 for outside of work and a pair of 18 jeans that fit lovely!!! So thats makes me smile but im struggleing to find new jeans that fit!! i wear a pair 18 out side of work but when i go to shops size 20 is to small form same places?? Why why/

shops and their sizes are very confusing!!! it annoys me so much which everything could just be the same

you are doing so well keep going :) dont worry about your finishing target just aim for little targets along the way and your main target wont seem so daunting. Ive always said i want to ten stone but this time im aiming for 11stone and when i get to that will decide then

fell better soon :D xx

shops and their sizes are very confusing!!! it annoys me so much which everything could just be the same

you are doing so well keep going :) dont worry about your finishing target just aim for little targets along the way and your main target wont seem so daunting. Ive always said i want to ten stone but this time im aiming for 11stone and when i get to that will decide then

fell better soon :D xx

hiya.

Thank you.

How's you? Hope you have had a good weekend! X x

Hi Kelly how ya doing hun? I hope your feeling better now?

Only you will know whats right for you, you will know when your comfortable with yourself and know if you want to lose more. Dont let others tell you what "they" think you should be. I have ppl telling me all the time now to stop ive lost enough!! Well i'll stop when im ready and at the weight I want to be.

Even OH commented on Friday and said I think you should stop I can see all your collar bones .... I said I will when I get to my goal x

Hi Kelly how ya doing hun? I hope your feeling better now?

Only you will know whats right for you, you will know when your comfortable with yourself and know if you want to lose more. Dont let others tell you what "they" think you should be. I have ppl telling me all the time now to stop ive lost enough!! Well i'll stop when im ready and at the weight I want to be.

Even OH commented on Friday and said I think you should stop I can see all your collar bones .... I said I will when I get to my goal x

hiya.

how's you? Good for you. And I know you will reach your goal!

I'm a lot better now! Thank you!

I'm hoping to meet someone when I've lost my weight!

How's work? Has your manager been back yet?

x x

hiya.

how's you? Good for you. And I know you will reach your goal!

I'm a lot better now! Thank you!

I'm hoping to meet someone when I've lost my weight!

How's work? Has your manager been back yet?

x x

Glad to hear your feeling better love.
Yeah i'll get there eventually, wont be this week though lol been away for the weekend and had a brill time so cant complain.

Awww he is out there for you hun theres no rush.

Yeah shes back and I had a word with her so shes aware of whats going on - she will be more alert to things now. x

hiya.

Thank you.

How's you? Hope you have had a good weekend! X x

I'm good thanks finally on track and doing lots of cooking
Glad you are feeling better
U got much planned for the week?? X

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning

Sorry i havent been on here the last few days. Been on a late shift and had loads to do and no time for me.

I lost a pound.

Im not giving up. But im struggling im doing everything right trying different things but not losing like i did.

I think i have to go back to the same things and see how i go.

Losing a pound is fab :)
But I understand where your coming from why not try back to basics or lots of speed foods :)

How even having more syns... sonetimes that works :)

Hope your ok x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Losing a pound is fab :)
But I understand where your coming from why not try back to basics or lots of speed foods :)

How even having more syns... sonetimes that works :)

Hope your ok x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hiya

thank you.

I'm lucky to lose I know some people haven't. But I've tried really hard. I think 9 times out of ten I have extra ss. As after a meal I have a big bowl of strawberries and melon. That would be on top of my one third ss on plate.

How are you getting on? X x

Hi Kelly - well done on the loss chick - every little helps. You have done amazingly well so dont stress about "only" 1lb, its another block of lard gone I always say.

Losses can vary week to week and we cant always expect to have a big loss every week, our bodies are funny things. Just keep doing what your doing it will come off. It could be your shift work throwing you out of sync, it could be hormones, lack of fluids - lots of things really.

Chin up hun xx

What-Does-1-lb-of-Fat-Look-Like.jpg

Hi Kelly - well done on the loss chick - every little helps. You have done amazingly well so dont stress about "only" 1lb, its another block of lard gone I always say.

Losses can vary week to week and we cant always expect to have a big loss every week, our bodies are funny things. Just keep doing what your doing it will come off. It could be your shift work throwing you out of sync, it could be hormones, lack of fluids - lots of things really.

Chin up hun xx

Hiya. Thank you. I know your right. Thank you for your support.

I'm not giving up. I will get there. But thank you for putting the cake in a cup on here. I'm loving it! X x

Im glad your liking the cake in a cup - it just takes the edge off a sweet fix :D

I think the pic puts things in perspective - think how many of those lumps you have lost hun xx

Back