update

Im glad your liking the cake in a cup - it just takes the edge off a sweet fix :D

I think the pic puts things in perspective - think how many of those lumps you have lost hun xx

Hiya. I love the cakes. Your right about the picture. It's scary to think I've lost 64 of them x x thank you x

Morning all

Well i have stayed the same this week!! I'm gutted but ok about this.

Ive been poorly this week and always crave things when im bad. I didnt have the energy to make things so a couple of nights i did have take away but with in syns but then did have choc that took me over. So i know why i havent lost. But this is the 2nd week with in 3 that i havent and it gets to me!! But im not giving up and i will do it. I know that its a long hard journay and i worry about when i get to 15-8 as this is what i got down to years ago when my sister got married i was doing ww but i couldnt get passed the 15-8 im hoping not to have a repeat.

Im proud of my self for getting this far and cant wait to reach my final goal!!

Was counting up last night ive been on plan for 26 weeks lost 23 weeks stayed the same for 3 weeks. I know i put on over christmas new year and birthday but for me i wasnt on plan those few weeks and i knew i would gain and was ready for that and ive all ready lost that weight!!

So hers hoping for a better week this week!!

Thank you again for every one who helps and gives me support would be lost with out you people- due to things i do and money issues i cant get to classes. So thank you x x

Well done - ur doing great - try not to think about ur weight sticking u will get past 15 - 8 if u carry on - keep posting here and u'll get all the support u need - lots of ideas too - good luck

Well done - ur doing great - try not to think about ur weight sticking u will get past 15 - 8 if u carry on - keep posting here and u'll get all the support u need - lots of ideas too - good luck

Hiya.

Thank you.

How's you? x

Hiya.

Thank you.

How's you? x

I'm ok - but been out for 3 meals this week - so pretty much starved myself the rest of the time! But still worried about WI - someone's just said that weigh ins are scary and she's so right !

How are u today? I'm glad ur still posting - I think it's the only way to stick to it! Good luck!

What a day.

Had a very busy morning. Food shopping for me and grandparents in 4 different shops.

Took grandad for his hospital appointment and ended up fainting. Not good. So sitting chilling x x

What a day.

Had a very busy morning. Food shopping for me and grandparents in 4 different shops.

Took grandad for his hospital appointment and ended up fainting. Not good. So sitting chilling x x

Omg I hope your ok Kelly !!! do you know what caused it? Are you prone to fainting? Had you eaten enough x

Omg I hope your ok Kelly !!! do you know what caused it? Are you prone to fainting? Had you eaten enough x

Hiya Sheila. Thank you. I'm ok now. Just tired. I'm not prone to fainting. I'm not sure what caused it. I had so much to do with it being my only week day off. Not sure if I did to much or lack of food. But I did have chicken strips and strawberries before I left. Apart from working full time. I'm also a carer for grandparents. My grandad give up driving this week. So I'm not a lot more now. But I don't mind. Love them.

I'm also job hunting to get better working hours.

Hope you are well x

X x

Morning all

I'm not a person for trying new things, i stick to what i know.

But i decided to try the pizza topped chicken from the sw magazine!!

Omg ive found a new love to go with my cake in a cup!!

my pizza topped chicken i changed slightly i added bacon on the chicken and just cook in oven to save on watching up and put lots of chilli in!! mmm cant wait for tea tonight!!

im thick i meant washing up!! i cant spell to save my life

Good morning.

Hope everyone is well.

I lost 2 pound this week!! Looking forward to weigh in next week as fingers crossed will go in to the 15s. But i this week i dont finish till 6 so not a lot of time to stand make things by the time i get in!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!!

Well done Kelly love 2 off is brill you will get into that next bracket down next week your doing great.

Awww Im glad your feeling better but just look after yourself - you can do too much sometimes. x

Well done Kelly love 2 off is brill you will get into that next bracket down next week your doing great.

Awww Im glad your feeling better but just look after yourself - you can do too much sometimes. x

hiya. Thank you!

How's your head?

I've eaten chocolate today! Opps not lots but will go over syns as having Singapore chow mein prawn crackers from take away and making sw chips x x

My heads fine now thanks chick xx

A little bit of choccy wont hurt - its not like you do it all the time. Your food sounds lush x

I need to scream. Not diet wise

Morning

1 pound lost!!

Happy with that x

Back