UPDATED TEAM MEMBERS

If you would still like to be on this team please post KEEP ME, will email Sandy on Monday to get replacement members for those who dont want to do it anymore, hard to keep up with where people are! lol
J xx

KEEP ME

I STS this week so 1pt if we're bothering with this week???

I think its only me and you angel!! We shall have to start a new group!
Well done on the 1 point tho!! You are better than me! :D

So far Jen and Jax are the only members. Will email S and get her to allocated more people :)

Hi Jen, 3lbs down for me this week - 2 pts. Hope we get some new team members soon!!!

oh well done honey!! 5lb down for me so that 4points...we rock! :D

Blooming hell - 5lbs lost - Well done you!!! Fab news x

ah no not really, I put on 5 last week with china buffet fun! lol

Okay, so it looks like then Jen and Jax show has shrunk further to just me! And I know you had a fab loss this week missis as you hit a major milestone! (Big well done you again!!!) Yet you chose not to update :p

I lost another pound this week but if its just me and now possibly not even you Captain ... shall I/we go join another team perhaps? Cos I'm fast losing my mojo of late especially as I cant exercise with this darn foot :wave_cry:

OOHHH I am here my love!! Sorry!!! end of term badness makes my memory bad! I lost 2lb this week tho team...so whoop whoop!! :D
I think a major reshuffle of teams is on the cards!!

1lb down this week Jax! 2 points for team 2! :D lol

Well done hun! Make that 4 pts for team 2 - I lost 4lbs - Changed my WI day to saturdays. Is it just the two of us still?

ah well done honey! Who needs others we are obv the best! :D lol!
I think a wee re-gig of the teams is in order! :)

Hi Team 2, how many members do you have left? Would you like some new members or to merge with another group?? x

Its just me and jax, new members are always welcome :p
I lost 1lb this week Jax tho so 2 points for Team 2! :D

Well done Jen for slipping into the 12's but only your two points this week for team 2 - I didnt get round to WI so waiting til next week

Aww hun, am sorry bout yr ickle squatter but you'll have him and more kicked into touch next week - of that I am 100% sure!

Its 3lb down for me over the two weeks (1lb on Tues and another 2lb today) - so 2 pts for team 2 this week.

well done honey! you are the star of the team! lol:)

Back