updated ticker - anyone awake yet???!!!

California girl

On a mission!
have updated my ticker to reflect my xmas gain and an on the second cup of black coffee and first bottle of water. Feel strangely happy to be back on the plan (despite butlins tomorrow!!) Its nice to feel back in control!

have updated my ticker to reflect my xmas gain and an on the second cup of black coffee and first bottle of water. Feel strangely happy to be back on the plan (despite butlins tomorrow!!) Its nice to feel back in control!

Well done for getting back on today especially with going to Butlins tomorrow. Would be very tempting to leave it until after that and do more damage in the meantime.

Keep up the good work:clap:

well done you.. when I fall off the bandwagon.. and I will at some point.. am going to remember your post and get right back onto it the next day...

if you will pardon the pun I feel like 'a weight has been lifted off me' - not having to think about what food im going to eat/not eat how much weight i will have gained in the morning/by next week etc etc. its such a lovely feeling when you get into ketosis and the weight starts falling off. Im going to try and focus on how that feels when everyone else (hubby 4 kids and strep-grandaughter!) are stuffing their faces with seaside junk!! ITS GOT TO BE WORTH IT!!

Back