Updating tracker has left sinking feeling

melarnz

Silver Member
hi

i have just updated my traker and weight loss to include my recent weight gain - its left me with a horrible sinking feeling in my tummy :cry:

there was a point only 6 months ago where i had lost over 100lbs and was only 2 stone away from target.

i have somehow managed to eat myself over 3 stone heavier in that time and as my wedding is getting closer (may next year in antigua) i am getting bigger instead of smaller.

granted i was fallowing lighter life, but if i hadnt of gorged myself silly when i cam off i would be pretty much at target my now.

shoulda - woulda - coulda .....they are killer feelings.

oh well - i can only worry about the now, and the now is slimming world and losing that 3 stone again

Hi,

Well done for getting back on track and starting again. If you hadn't made that decision then 6 months down the line you could have been another 3 stone heavier so you shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

I know very few people (including myself) who have done VLCD's and managed to keep the weight off so your not alone.

Its awful to have those sinking feelings but hopefully each week as you creep a little further towards reaching your target then those will start to pass and you will regain your confidence that you will succeed.

keep your chin up.

xx

Well done for your weight loss so many of us have been where you are. Although i have never done more than a couple of days on a vlcd and that was back in the 80s

Good luck with the next 3 stone you can and will do it and be a beautiful bride.

Good luck

Teresa

Leave the past where it belongs, turn the page, start anew and you'll be fine. 3 stone by next May is totally achievable, you've got a great incentive to stick at it, you've done brilliantly so far - you can do it! Good luck x

Thanks girls - it really helps to have your support xx

You'll be a beautiful bride whatever weight you are - your husband to be thinks so - that's why he asked you to marry him innit?

A girl at my class has lost 7 stones in 40 weeks - I know that that is pretty good going by anyones standards !

You have about 30 weeks to your wedding or thereabouts - you could reach 4 stones'ish.

WELL DONE on how well you did - and you know that you can do it.

oh AND you are a very pretty girl too, you'll look lovely as a bride.

Best Wishes.

Gilly x

But look at your pictures - you've done so well! The hardest bit is going back and re-starting, youve realised you want to lose some more and you've made positive steps towards it. You have a while to go yet hun, you have an amazing goal to work towards - you can do it!!! xxx

Good Luck hun! I know say its about 30 weeks away, that is going to be at least 30lbs, or even 60lbs! if you really put your mind to it and have a steady 2lb a week weight loss!

So three stone! Pah, you'll walk it! xx

Back