Upping my exercise on 2nd week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by paulsrich, 23 October 2008 Social URL.

1. paulsrich

paulsrich Full Member

Hiya,:wave_cry:

Well i lost 6lbs on my 1st week so now on my 2nd week so introduced exercise. So last night i walked 4 miles!!!
    I found a website called www.runningahead.com which lets you track your route so you know how far you have gone. It took me just over an hour so i was really please. I am hoping to do it 3 times a week.
    I would like to think that 12 miles a week will really help with fitness and weight loss for my next weigh in on tuesday. Anyone else upped there exercise?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its a good idea to up your excercise as your body will get used to a certain level, iv'e found the right amount for me now as iv'e tried to vary it, i tried to do more and tried to do less and it doesn't work. I do 3 different machines 3 times a week and i walk as often as possible but not too much though in this weather. As this works for me i stick to it, everybody is different so its trial and error. Iv'e got a Wii Fit now so trying that. Good luck and well done on your weight loss so far. Its a great plan, i love it. xxx Loobylou

4. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I need to get back into my exercise routine I have lapsed from the swimming and this week I aint felt like nowt but Good Luck!

Be careful of the old muscle heavier than fat etc...
    xxx

5. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Hey there Paul

Well done and yes I upped my exercise regime... I started off with 10 mins on my cross trainer and now doing the Core Rhythms cd, cross trainer and other cds and do at least 40 mins every day.

Soon to be swimming when we have finished putting the pool in the patio and got a heater.... as is rather cold outside isn't it!

I have to say I feel better for exercise, but still have to take my pks prior to any exercise but this is normal for me with a bad back and neck.

Keep us posted on how you get along... stick at it Paul

Oh and fab news on the weight loss :)

6. paulsrich

paulsrich Full Member

Well going for another 4 mile walk tonight!!! I best lose weight for Tuesday weigh in!!

7. Treats

Treats Silver Member

I am sure you will ... let us all know:D

8. Mindy

Mindy Dreaming of being slim!

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi there yes i upped my exercise about 6 weeks into my slimming world diet. i joined jjb gym. i do 20 minutes on cross trainer, 20 minutes on treadmill and 20 on ex bike then a few free weights for toning then normally head into the pool there and try to do 25 lenghs before collapsing into the hot spa for an hour lol. i do this mon wed and fri and just swim on tues and thurs. im losing a stead 2 - 3 lb a week and happy with that. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.