upset and shocked.

anne-mariep

Silver Member
well i had my weigh in 2day and i stayed the same. the pharmacist said it was prob coz i was sick last week and my body was in shock and because i havnt went to the toilet since last wednesday and a million other reasons. i was so close to losing 2st so am a little actually very upset. i am continuing on lipotrim but after such a hard week its hard seeing that you didnt loose anything.

Lots of HUGs For you. I hope that you find next week is a really good loss. Have you checked your measurements, many people find that when they have sts or a small loss they have lossed inches instead. Well done for stickying with it I can imagine it is hard but I'm sure you'll find next week a good loss.

Don't worry you will probably drop loads this week. Keep at it, its really worth it x

i'm sorry to hear that, it's a tough diet you want to see results at the end of the week. I'm sure you will get last weeks loss with next weeks hun so hang on in there your doing great! x

having a movement would certainly help. did pharmacist not suggest senokot or similar to get thigns moving?

I'm really sorry to hear that! But, your chemist is probably right - your body was probably trying a lot harder to hang onto the weight as it was trying to fight off illness! But I'm glad to hear you're sticking with it - you know it works & these are unusual circumstances!

Fingers crossed next week makes up for it! Good luck for this week :)

Hannah

Hey, dont worry about it too much. Its happened to me too so I know exactly how you feel but you'll probably have a bigger loss next week.
Good luck and stick at it!!
x

Hey hun-

I can imagine how disappointed you're feeling. It's not nice doing something as tough as LT, only to stay the same. All I can say is that our bodies are very strange, complicated things. Could it be TOTM? I think as well that if you've not been able to go to the loo that will definitely have made a difference. You should really try the psyllium stuff- I go every day, or at least every other day, and the LT bods say it's fine to take.

Try not to be disheartened- I bet you'll have a really good loss next week. Think about the long term (tough I know) and you WILL get there hun

xxx

aww that's horrible really feel for you. and after a week of feeling rough as well!! do what you can to help in the loo department, drink loads of water and i really hope you get a great loss next week xxx

Keep going, just a blip hun - next week will get you back on track!!

I agree with everyone else here- it's just a blip. Many, many LT-ers have sts some weeks, some (ME!) have even gained! But it's usually followed the next week by a bigger loss?
Make sure you're taking in enough fluids (not enough can cause retention, especially if you're exercising too?) and try to make sure you're 'regular' in the bathroom dept. and it'll all come together for you.

It is dishearening im sure but try not to look at is as staying the same im sure it will even out next week and you have a really good loss next week look at the overall picture you have done fab:)

*Hugest Hugs* Anne-Marie.

I can so understand your frustration and disappointed sweetie. I'm so sorry to hear you were poorly last week. Maybe your little body wanted to hold on to the weight as a survival method after you being so sick? It will release it again next week, don't worry.

It's great that you're going to keep on LTin. That shows so much spirit and determination.

I can so relate to your toilet problems. I have so much difficulty doing a poo. In fact I've been known to sit on the loo crying my eyes out! My problem is *TMI AHEAD* - the poo is there but it won't come out. I take 3 pysllium husks every morning and take a Senokot on a Saturday evening, along with Dulcoease (stool softener) (lovely subject eh) This works, albeit the 'trying to go' can go on all day. Senokot makes me vomit, don't know why? As other people are fine with it.

If I was you I would exhaust every possible 'make you go to the loo' avenue. I really hope you find something that works.

X

having a movement would certainly help. did pharmacist not suggest senokot or similar to get thigns moving?

Im not allowed to take anything like dat only allowed peppermint tea and natural stuff. but i tink im gonna try senokot 2nite coz my stomach is getting huge and uncomfortable more than a week so its prob a major cause.

Hey hun-

I can imagine how disappointed you're feeling. It's not nice doing something as tough as LT, only to stay the same. All I can say is that our bodies are very strange, complicated things. Could it be TOTM? I think as well that if you've not been able to go to the loo that will definitely have made a difference. You should really try the psyllium stuff- I go every day, or at least every other day, and the LT bods say it's fine to take.

Try not to be disheartened- I bet you'll have a really good loss next week. Think about the long term (tough I know) and you WILL get there hun

xxx

where wud you get that stuff psyllium? Im on holidays from work next week and i live really far from work and go to a pharmacist beside work so not having a weigh in for 2 weeks really scared how it will make me feel as i live for the weigh in. yeah im trying to think about the long term and there's NO WAY IM QUITTING NOW!

I agree with everyone else here- it's just a blip. Many, many LT-ers have sts some weeks, some (ME!) have even gained! But it's usually followed the next week by a bigger loss?
Make sure you're taking in enough fluids (not enough can cause retention, especially if you're exercising too?) and try to make sure you're 'regular' in the bathroom dept. and it'll all come together for you.

wen i first got weighed i had put on weight an i have never felt so crap in my life but the pharmacist realised i normally dont wear my shoes haha dont know how i forgot that. my stomach is very bloated and i have struggled with water the last week so now im writing down how much i drink.

*Hugest Hugs* Anne-Marie.

I can so understand your frustration and disappointed sweetie. I'm so sorry to hear you were poorly last week. Maybe your little body wanted to hold on to the weight as a survival method after you being so sick? It will release it again next week, don't worry.

It's great that you're going to keep on LTin. That shows so much spirit and determination.

I can so relate to your toilet problems. I have so much difficulty doing a poo. In fact I've been known to sit on the loo crying my eyes out! My problem is *TMI AHEAD* - the poo is there but it won't come out. I take 3 pysllium husks every morning and take a Senokot on a Saturday evening, along with Dulcoease (stool softener) (lovely subject eh) This works, albeit the 'trying to go' can go on all day. Senokot makes me vomit, don't know why? As other people are fine with it.

If I was you I would exhaust every possible 'make you go to the loo' avenue. I really hope you find something that works.

X

Yeah i was told to strictly have no ducolax ever again and as i felt basically the same on senokot just not as extreme was told to stay away from anything like it. you know im not even trying coz i know nothing is gonna come. my lower back is getting sore now so i must do something coz dats wat happens me wen im constipated. im gonna try get them husk things coz i cant live like this its getting very uncomfortable. at the start i was goin every three days now its barely once a week. thanks for commenting its easier wen i know someone else is goin threw it too.

Lots of HUGs For you. I hope that you find next week is a really good loss. Have you checked your measurements, many people find that when they have sts or a small loss they have lossed inches instead. Well done for stickying with it I can imagine it is hard but I'm sure you'll find next week a good loss.[/QUOTE

i must do that i know ive lost something anyway coz the trousers i brought last week are bigger on me.

Thank you so much everyone for writing back i was so worried id come on and no one would have written back. really this place is a life saver.

Back