upset tum

lola123

Silver Member
This the 2nd time I have had an upset tummy on LL, I won't go into detail but if I need to pass wind I have to sit on the loo to do so. I have had the same packs for two weeks so have not had anything differnt. Has anyone else experianced this. I was wondering if I get the odd out of date pack carn't think of anything else if anyone can please let me know.:jelous:

The packs can be quite strong so I would recommend you split them and have half packs at a time with water at the same time to soften down the hit of nutrients.

Also obviously discuss with your LLC and if you are concerned your GP.

Also make sure you aren't intolerant to anything (caeliac or milk intolerant).

Mike

Wll its only happened twice in 5 weeks so I don't think its intolerance because I would have it all the time. I will have a word with the LLC tho as its getting embarrasing.

Is it linked with drinking more water flavouring ? They have inulin in which is a substitute fibre and can make you go! Some bars affect people in that way too.

It might well be constipation that is the problem. It is quite common on LL, I had it a few times. Cos we aren't eating much the system gets stuck as there isn't much to get it moving.
Your body then deals with it in its own way and you end up with diarrhoea.
Making sure you drink plenty of water, especially if you are making muffins and crisps (you might want to take in extra water with these), the water flavours can help too, or you can try psyllium husks, they bulk the system out and get things moving on a more regular basis, but are perfectly fine to have on LL, quite a few ladies here use them.

Sorry to be graphic, but, I reckon I have had only 3 or 4 'normal' poos in the last 8 weeks.
When I go - I have to go ! Fortunately it is only once every day or 2, but I do need repeat trips to the loo as it bubbles and moves its way down. There is no pain at all so I am not too worried. I'd rather have this than the opposite!

I tend to only drink 1 flavoured drink a day(0.5 litre) but sometimes - once or twice a week - will have 2 (1 litre)

Yes you could be right about constpation because I feel on this diet I either don't go or like today I carn't stop. I don't drink the flavourd water as I enjoy normal water but there are some days when I don't drink enough

Cut down on coffee (unless its decaff) and the water flavourings - you should get settled down after that.

This the 2nd time I have had an upset tummy on LL, I won't go into detail but if I need to pass wind I have to sit on the loo to do so. I have had the same packs for two weeks so have not had anything differnt. Has anyone else experianced this. I was wondering if I get the odd out of date pack carn't think of anything else if anyone can please let me know.:jelous:

:sick0019:I have a vision:D

I've had this problem for most of the time I've been on the diet up to now, I'd say this week has been the first week that my tummy hasn't been upset and I haven't had dihorrea (sorry to be graphic) so you're not alone in this. My LLC said it's pretty common and it can be part of your body releasing all the toxins. Also do you use alot of the water flavouring? I do and I think that might be part of the problem as it says too much of it can give you an upset tummy. Either way I'm sure drinking lots of water will help and just taking it a bit easy. :)

A lady from my group said she was having exactly the same problem in our meeting yesterday.
I do wonder if it is toxins as I was a massive carbohydrate junkie and it has taken some time for it to come out my system. Week 5, I feel better and the spots are subsiding, but just a thought though - it's not related to your cycle if it is not every week. My system went nuts.:beam:

Back