Upset Tummy

Sezzy1407

Hi everyone,

I am after some advice please as i recently started S&S and am loving all the products so far but i seem to be getting an upset tummy and i am not sure if this is normal and whether it will settle eventually.

:(

I have seen posts from others who are experiancing the opposite problem and i am going to take Benefibre to help my digestive system but not sure if this will help the problem i have.

I am drinking 2.5 litres of water a day, 3 products a day plus protein & veg.

Any advice would be appreciated

Sezzy1407 x

I get a similar effect if I have just the liquid packs(soup/shakes) so I have either a bar or solid meal at least once daily (unless if I want to deal with being bunged up)

I had this in the first couple of weeks. I think it was just my body getting used to the changes. Now I have the opposite problem!

Some people have a problem with soya, my mum cant eat the food packs for this reason.

I experience this sometimes, but I always drink a huge gulp of water after a food pack because the concentration of stuff in it can be a little hard for the stomach to digest in one go, so it helps to dilute it straight away

Thanks guys for all your replies. Looking back I did experience this when I started LL and CD too so think it might be my body getting used to the packs and the nutrients in them. Got some benefibre to try and see if that helps. X

Wow... End of day 2. 4packs and veg today. Sorry- TMI - but seriously unpleasant effects :-(. Am praying they subside before work tomorrow!

Hope everyones ok!xx

I can experience very unpleasant side effects if I have the choc truffa bars on consecutive days, even though I love them it is not worth being in the bathroom all day, I have to limit the bars to a weekly treat then bathroom normaility is resumed! I hope your 'troubles' are resolved very soon.

Back