UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
im upset not with the diet
someone has done fraud on me for a couple of grand using my card details, i only saw one transaction come up on my online banking, i called my bank straight away and was told other transactions have been made, i asked if they could put a stop to it, they said they couldnt due to them having to find out where they orginated from, i have to call fraud line tomorrow and talk to them, im gutted angry upset, all my plans up in smoke :(

Hi kenshin,

That is awful!!!

Can't understand why the bank can't take action right away when you have informed them?

I thought that is what they are suppose to do!

Love Mini xxx

Kens, that is awful! :(

But - I believe you will find you are protected under some kind of insurance held by the bank? I am not sure how it works here in the UK, but mom had this happen recently, the bank spotted it (well done them), and she has not been held accountable for the money - it has all been returned to her account. I hope its the same for you.

SOrry you have to deal with this, and I hope it ends the same way for you, with all your money back. If not, thats not fair!

Good luck - do keep us posted.
Theiving little boogers out there. Hate the lot of them.

you know the crazy thing is my bank have spotted other transactions made by me and put a stop on them until i confirmed that it was me, but wondering why not this time, 4 days and 5 massive transactions :( but i will keep you posted, tomorrow morning calling the bank fraud line and also contacting the police

yeah ive done that mini
ive lost trust in purchasing anything online, or using a atm, i think someone nabbed my details at a atm

Hi Ken,

Something like this does make you think about your own security and puts you on red alert!

It is a sickening thing to have happened and unfortunately seems to be very common as I am sure we all know of someone who this has happened to if not themselves.

Hopefully you will get it all sorted quickly and your confidence will be restored!

Love Mini xxx

Love Mini xxx

:hug99:

xx

it happened to me, it was through paypal, they tried taking money from my bank, luckily the two smaller amounts they tried to take were queried by the bank, so when they tried to take the third (large) amount it was declined. Hope you get it all sorted, you'll soon have your faith restored, I still use paypal and shop online etc etc, dont let the minority spoil things for you x

just really gutted, maybe faith will be restored once i speak to the fraud prevention line and hopefully they can cheer me up because right now im on a downer

the only upside ive had today is my Weight loss on LL over the last 4 weeks has come to 27lbs :)

Hi Ken,

As Rainbow has said, don't let the minority spoil things for you.

Try and enjoy your wonderful achievement of losing so much weight in just four weeks!!!

27lb is brill:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

I had my details nabbed at an ATM, but my bank spotted it straight away and rang me up. I got all the money back.

Hope it all gets sorted out for you quickly as that's a lot of money to be missing.

thank you mini and all you guys
just sitting here thinking how and why
we put money in the governments pockets yet they cant help prevent things like this

yeah the Weight loss is going good :) staying strong :) got 15 lbs to lose and im done :)
but everyone is commenting me im in dreamland

but things like these that happened to me brings us back to reality :( to every happiness comes a day of pure sadness :(

Ken you are doing very well weight wise...you will not find it that long now until you are at goal!

This is a happy occasion for you tinged as it is with the news of the theft from your account which is absolutely horrible and very upsetting but you have done everything possible and within your power today to deal with this and there is nothing more you can do until tomorrow.

Tomorrow will sort things out and I really can not see why your account will not be reimbursed.

So try and chill out and enjoy the rest of your day.:hug99:

Speaking from experience and as an emotional eater myself, if you let yourself get too down about this you are in danger of sabotaging your diet. So be aware of your mood and how you are feeling and try and re-focus your mind back on your goals for yourself.

Love Mini xxx

thank you so much mini
just going to be reading and watching a movie or 2 :) need to relax and ease my mind, until tomorrow morning,
all im thinking is why are people like this trying to hurt people on the way
but mini thank you :)
xx

all im thinking is why are people like this trying to hurt people on the way

If this is in reference to the theft of your money...?

The first thing to remember is that it is not personal...these kind of people don't give a second thought to what they do to others ...it is all about them and what they can get for themselves.

They don't have a conscience. If they did they could not possibly do what they do.

At the end of the day people like that are in the minority, but cause a lot of havoc and grief.

The majority of people are good and care about others and wish them no harm.

Love Mini xxx

aww ken im sorry to hear that it makes me sick people have to do that and its always us hard working people they do it to.
I hope it all gets sorted in the mean time keep your chin up

x x x love sam x x x

yeah mini in regards to the money

thanks aswell to you sam :)
chins up just going to relax now and leave it in the banks hands to sort out

thank you thAnk you thANK you

Put it down to 'just one of those things' if you can. Its happened, its not your fault, personally rather than feeling upset (as you are) I felt bloomin p****d off with the hassle of it all x

right now im p***ed off, hopefully i can sort it out asap
the money theiving **** who done it even had the audacity to order a ticket from easyjet

Back