upset :(

yea exactly... i just wrote my starting weight in etc..

a lady in group 2day lost 7.5lb! she been doing extra easy whole time and lost 2/3lb a week and this week lost all that doin a week of green! so guess what im trying lol. im currently 'learning' green got my book out note book etc lol

Glad you got a replacement card and book

As for the weigh in lady, she is a witch not letting you have replacement stickers :mad:
if you were at our club I would have made sure you got replacements ;);)

thankyou i'm just keeping quiet and looking 4ward to my st now.... the weigh in girl is not a fav of group she never smiles she won slimmer of week and in front of every1 was complaining about what inside ...

(((Big hugs Gemma)))

Glad you got it sorted but boo to the witch that wouldn't give you new stickers. Do you keep a note of your losses on the Slimming world website? That will give you awards automatically. How many stickers did you lose?

Pleased you got your card replaced with your data. If I were you I'd cross out the line the weigh in person wrote today and replace it six rows down so you can add your other weights in...after all it's your book - you paid for it and why shouldn't you have a complete record of your achievements in your book? I must say, your consultant and her helpers sound very miserly! Wishing you lots of luck for the coming week, you'll have gotten to that stone mark before you know it! x

Glad you got it sorted Gemma. What a meanie not letting you have your stickers back though. I spose on the upside when you get your stone one, you can pretend you lost a stone all at once!!! XD

Will be interested to see how you get on with a green week. Keep us posted!

Pleased you got your card replaced with your data. If I were you I'd cross out the line the weigh in person wrote today and replace it six rows down so you can add your other weights in...after all it's your book - you paid for it and why shouldn't you have a complete record of your achievements in your book? I must say, your consultant and her helpers sound very miserly! Wishing you lots of luck for the coming week, you'll have gotten to that stone mark before you know it! x
never thought of that! im going to do this!!!

(((Big hugs Gemma)))

Glad you got it sorted but boo to the witch that wouldn't give you new stickers. Do you keep a note of your losses on the Slimming world website? That will give you awards automatically. How many stickers did you lose?

my 1/2 st and slimmer of week :(
yea im big fan of website

Well done Gemma for going and sorting it all out!
Your helper woman sounds like mine - think it would kill her to crack a smile ;)
As someone said before - thats your book so do what you want with it and let me know how GREEN goes cos Ive been planning the same thing too x

i will do im doing 'my green week' diary aswell if you want to watch that as i'll write everything day by day..

im going to measure myself aswell 2day for inches as im planning doing more body magic too.

im not overly a great cook so meals might be simple but still will help some people lol

Glad you got it all sorted out, Gemma, although I know how you must feel about your stickers. I got my 1/2 stone last week and was so proud of it as it seemed so hard won. At least here you can admire them in your signature every time you post :).

Let me know how Green goes - I've been doing EE as it fits in better with my hubbie (he's a fussy get) but last time I did SW about 10 years ago I used to always have Green days and the weight came off much quicker. Think I find it easier to eat too much on EE. I have a BIG appetite :eat:

God, how do you tolerate your group... no wander it is small lol

I would have exploded if this had happened to me grrrrr

Glad you got it sorted though

Good luck with GREEN x

lol thankyou... some of members are lovely thats how manage to stay and we all have private jokes so can be really funny, and tbh apart from this consultant attitutude can be a good motovation lol

iwas doing ee coz of my partner but hes decided he wants to 'beef' up so im cooking 2 different meals anyway as kids arnt fussy they'll eat whatever im eating so as long as i get fish tuna etc for kids i can retty much be selfish and cook whatever i want LOL

was my fault for losing my stuff so tbh part of me didnt feel like i deserved to have stickers but when i asked her write my weight 6 below top line just so can fill it in did feel lump in my throat with her just saying 'no' im writing it here..but i assumed it was all 'normal'

Some people never bring their book along to class, I expect them to fill them in themselves - it's their book as far as I'm concerned.

Get some tipex and write over it!

can anyone on here get the stickers and certs for you? maybe not for your book but so u can stick them at home with certs to help u ?

Back