urgent help needed!

Chika

Silver Member
Ok its like this, I've just been asked out this afternoon by someone who i quite like but I can't decide what to wear.

I have a purple jacket that I love but do you think I will look odd if I wear it with a yellow top? I'll probably wear black bottoms.

sorry if this is off topic but my housemates are out and best mate isnt answering her phone!

oooo purple and yellow look LOVELY together and will make you look like you're a cheerful happy person, i say try it on...look in the mirror and see how you feel with it all together but to me it sounds lovely but then i do like vivid colours :)

Sounds great to me too! Not long ago the shops were full of purple and mustard yellow all teamed up together and it looked fab. Enjoy your afternoon!!

Gx

Yeah, me too! Vibrant colours win the day and you project a really positive image, also I find if I am wearing something bright I feel more confident. Mad but true!

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I agree those colours would look fab together. You sound like a vibrant person so your clothes should reflect that. Have a lovely afternoon

Yes we want the low down on the "date"? Along with the weigh in we are all waiting (weighting) with baited ( and bad) breath.

I want date news too --- ooh first signs of romance, lovely :)

Haha! Thank you for your messages, I have just got back. We had an amazing time, i can't stop smiling :) and the yellow and purple was a big hit!

Sorry, only read your post this morning!! Not been on the internet over the weekend.

Purple and yellow do go really well together and I am sure that you look fabulous!!!

Glad the date went well......are you seeing them again????

Back