Urgent Help Needed!!!!!!!!!

moomin-mama

Live for today!
Been doing really well - weighed myself today and another 2lbs gone (wahhhhaaay):D

Problem is, I keep thinking....................

I'm doing so well, a bit of brekkie won't hurt
If I put any weight on it'll come off quickly
Just one bag of crisps won't do any harm

HELP!!!!!!!!!:eek:

You've done so well. If you give in to your chatterbox that is the start of the slippery slope off the wagon, and its not so easy to get back on again - trust me I know!

Tell your chatterbox to get lost, get your sensible head on and go for it. You will be so glad you didn't give in!

You have to wonder whether we have our own individual chatterbox, or it's the same one doing the rounds :rolleyes:

It certainly seems to have the same phrases!

When I read your post, I suddenly had an image of buying a big doll type toy. You could pull it's string and get it to say these phrases over and over again. Yeah..I know...I'm weird :D

I think that you need to add something to the phrase 'I'm doing so well, a bit of brekkie won't hurt'. A bit of brekkie will probably knock you right out of ketosis, which will mean you will possibly have a bit of brekkie a packet of crisps, another packet of crips, the content of the fridge, followed by half of Tescos.

Well...that's me anyway.

Put that chatterbox aside. He's not your friend. He's trying to sabotage your efforts. I'm a daily weigher, but if you find weighing yourself regularly means a daily visit from the chatterbox, stop weighing. Head down, eyes in, get on with the job ;)

Just agreeing with the other 2 posts really,

Just remember how awful you felt whilst carb withdrawing until you were in ketosis, that should stop your craving.

YOU DON'T NEED THE FOOD YOU CAN DO THIS, THIS IS THE ONLY DIET I HAVE EVER SUCCEEDED ON AND YOU CAN TOO

Stay strong, its really not worth it. One small bit of brekkie, packet of crisps will lead to more & before you know you'll have blown out the whole day, knocked yourself out of ketosis & sabotage your weight loss for the week. Just think how much you'll lose this week if you don't give in, taking you ever closer to your goal

STOP

I did Cd last year and I lost 2st 9lbs in 9 weeks and said Im doing so well I look so fab Ill just have this and I'll just have that and guess what I did and I ended up regaining it all +5lbs to keep it company!
Complacent thats the word we should all stick on our Fridge as thats what we get and regain time and time again???

COME~ON YOU DONT NEED THE FOOD YOUR DOING FAB AND THE CHATTERBOX IS TALKING RUBBISH ;)

Thanks peeps:D Went and kept myself busy for a while, looked at all my smaller clothes.

Then made veg soup into crisps for later........... not sure its quite the same as a bag of Walkers:( Still, compromises need to be made if I want to get slim!

I love this site xxxx

Thanks peeps:D Went and kept myself busy for a while, looked at all my smaller clothes.

Then made veg soup into crisps for later........... not sure its quite the same as a bag of Walkers:( Still, compromises need to be made if I want to get slim!

I love this site xxxx

Thank Goodness for that

The Crisps well...........
If we ate just 1 bag of crisps a day in a year we would consume 5 Gallons of cooking oil !!!!:eek:
Tell your chatterbox you dont like oil ;)
Well done Hun
xxc

Back