Total Solution urgh... burger mix

mimsy

Wow.. did not get on with burger mix tonight got a feeling sausage mix is gonna be the same!!! Otherwise all good

Did it not turn out right or taste awful? I have it but not tried it yet

..avoided twins birthday cake yesterday, as well as their brothers on Thursday ... more yoga today...
Porridge for breakfast with added cinnamon & ginger
Banana shake for lunch
:)
Then had the yucky burger!!
Can't remember how many I ordered!!!
But reordered on Friday.... think I need some bars in my life... peanut butter, lemon & something else. Will be here tomo. Mmmm (I hope)
Back at work tomo... I'm self employed
But am out and about so need to be prepared x
Had a sneaky weigh in this morning... despite putting milk in my coffee it's good news...
but waiting til the end of week one (wed) til I share xx

Oh no it sounds awful lol. I think I have about 5 packs too. I'm still using up my old stuff which is 4 packs a day at around 150 cals each then ill move on to the 3 packs a day. I ordered 90 days worth and seems to have lots of different stuff in there

Are you ordering a weeks worth at a time?

Claire

Oh no it sounds awful lol. I think I have about 5 packs too. I'm still using up my old stuff which is 4 packs a day at around 150 cals each then ill move on to the 3 packs a day. I ordered 90 days worth and seems to have lots of different stuff in there

Are you ordering a weeks worth at a time?

Claire
Nope I ordered 84 pick and mix & then decided I wanted some bars so bought 3 boxes of 7 on Friday. So I've got loads for the time being.
It's alright I've never done a vlcd before and i'm not particularly hungry :)
Looking forward to see the end results x

Was it more expensive to do the pick & mix as I will probably do that when I run out?

I did lighterlife a few years ago. It worked and I lose 2 stone in 2 months but it didn't have anywhere near the amount of choice that exante does X

Back