useful iphone apps for sw?

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Hi there planning on restarting sw next week after being off it for absolutely ages! Do it from home as can't afford to go to group.

Wondering if there are any good iphone apps for doing food diaries? Using the sw one isn't an option for me since I'm not a member.

Just browsing the site today and trying to get my head back in the game!

X

I'd recommend my fitness pal app to log your meals and exercise.
Also I find I forget to drink water in the day so downloaded a free app called waterlogged and it sets me an alarm to tell me to drink water and record it.
Hope this helps some how. X

iwatchr app is brillent for tracking food during the day

Hi,

I would recommend iwatchr app as I have used to track my meals during the day. It cost 0.59p in Itunes and was originally designed for Weight watchers, however, I have adapted for SW as you can work out 20 Cals = 1 syn.

It enables me to track as I go and see how much i'm eating as it has favourites.

Try it and see I find it indespensible

Sadly not a member so no access to syns online, I had an android app that was good because you entered your food and then instead of entering the calories you could enter syn value and it counted your total each day and also remembered your previous entries and their syn value. However all the ones I've seen for iPhone just count the calories! Deleted the android app when I stopped sw ages ago so don't know what it was called :-( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back