Usefull app

Rockleeej

I have just gone back on the discover plan. But thought how am I going to track everything that I eat for the week. When I was a member of ww I used the online tools to track everything and calculate my foods.

I found a really useful app that allows me to do that and also has a calculator to check your points whilst your out shopping.
The app allows you to keep a day to day food tracker also keeping a tally of the points you've used for the day and if you don't use them it carries them over up to seven day and then resets at the beginning of a new week. But it still keeps all your data for until you decide to delete it plus there is a back up facility.
It also allows you to keep track of your weight too.
The bit I like is that you build up a database of all your favourite foods and point values so you can call them up at any time to use in your future menu. The app only cost .59p and for me it's a must as I always have my phone with me which allows me to track everything at any time of day.

The app is on apple or android and the developer goes by DavoliApps you can check out the website DavoliApps.com and there will be a link.

For me it takes a lot of the work out of planning I hope you find this useful and if it helps you then all well and good.

Lee

Back