usernames

My horse is called Bailey.

sumayyahs the name my ex husband used to call me and i have it as a username in several different forums

I'm Sassy 'cause that is what my dad called me when I was younger and somtimes still does!

Great thread - its interesting and funny where others get there usernames from!

Isis because ever since the age of 8 I have been totally obsessed with anuthing to do with Ancient Egypt!! :D Isis because she was the Goddess of Love and Beauty.

In my former life I was definitely there....in the "In Crowd"...no slave girl me.. only the Pharaoh's missus....lol;):p

I'm dutch because dutchess was a nickname (my only one except fatty and steam roller) I quite like it but shortened it so you lot wouldn't think I was trying to sound posh or something hee hee xx

I'm ninababes coz my name is Christina and yrs ago when my cousin was a baby she called me nineena coz she couldnt pronounce christina then it got shortened to nina then friends n family changed it to ninababes.....better than my highschool name pussy_t lmao (used to get septic tonsilitis all the time ie pussy tonsils!!!)

Fuzzys Angel: from the very first day i met my hubby he called me angel. When my hubbys hair grows, it grows outwards & goes really fuzzy. So i started calling him Fuzzy as a joke & it's stuck, therefore as i'm his angel my user name had to be.....Fuzzys angel..xxx

Mind you it could be worst i could have kept my old hotmail name of many years ago....the mega ***** 666 :eek::D

Fuzzys Angel: Right from day 1 of meeting my hubby he has always called me angel. When my hubbys hair grows, it grows outwards & goes really fuzzy. So i started calling him Fuzzy as a joke & it's stuck, therefore as i'm his angel my user name had to be.....Fuzzys angel..xxx

mind you it could have been my old hotmail address name of many years ago....themegabitch666 :eek: :D

Since having the little peeps I've tried most diets.

Seen it, done it and Got The T-Shirt.

The only name for me.

fed up of bumping this now - but i think every newbie should see it!

Ok then Leah, I'll bump it for you. (About time I added to it anyway.) :)

Kopcat for me because I'm a mad Liverpool fan and am usually to be found on the Kop at home games, plus my name is Catherine (or Cate as I'm also known) and an Italian friend of mine can't say my full name, so named me Cat.

Not that interesting......but there's your bump :D

I thank you :D

Always wanted Cate as a name for my first baby girl (when i decide to have them that is!)

My username came about because i have been dental nurse for almost 20 years (started when i was 16!!) And now for the past 3 years i have been an nvq assessor for dental nurses so i see them through their whole course until they qualify and that is such a satisfying thing to do, pass on my knowledge and experience.
I have really enjoyed reading this thread!!:)

Flirty40greeneyes is also my msn and other logins.

"Flirty" because ... eh??? yes you've guessed!! "40" because I created my msn account on my 40th birthday and "greeneyes" because they're blue!! LOL

Have kept this for 5yrs and will do until I'm 50 - but then what??! Droopy50redrimmedeyes doesn't sound so good!

There's a funky shop in cardiff called blue banana,

I LOVE that shop! Especially the retro print stuff. My OH bought me a fab Audrey Hepburn handbag from Blue Banana a couple of years ago.

I didn't know about Blue Tomato though - where was that?

My user name is simple - I'm Joolz, and I'm lovely. Seemed the obvious choice! hehehehehe

erm...

bigbluefurrymonster is what I set up as my hotmail address.
I love monsters inc. and at uni I did a funny sully and the scary feet/bunkbed impession...
I also had a huuge Sully I bought from the disney store...

So it kinda came from there lol... and you know how names just stick lol

Oh- and love the name toothfairy... perfect!

vicky
x

Back