usernames

Hiya.
I really didn't give much thought to mine, I was watching Ugly Betty at the time and feeling pretty ugly, so I just picked that! Boring I know!

I LOVE that shop! Especially the retro print stuff. My OH bought me a fab Audrey Hepburn handbag from Blue Banana a couple of years ago.

I didn't know about Blue Tomato though - where was that?

My user name is simple - I'm Joolz, and I'm lovely. Seemed the obvious choice! hehehehehe

It was like "the pier" and it was opposite argos in the queens arcade. Been replaced by a toy shop :)

mine is quite boring really.

Im a mummy and I live in Kippax! I could have used my other name littlekitten2k (my hotmail.com addy) lol but have 'grown up' a bit since then!

Donna aka kippaxmum
xxx

Bump Up.

This is a great thread.

My name's Ida Jensen, so.. sorry it was boring!

I'm not very creative me;)

Hugs and kisses
Ida xx

My username is the name of my daughter who was stillborn 5 years ago .... 2002 is the year she was born.

Bump Up.

Come on Newbies, tell how you chose your name.

My fiance started calling me ponypony, because he thinks that if he could read my mind all it would say would be "pony pony pony pony pony pony pony..." on account of my equine obsession.

He also calls me magical pony cat princess but that is a bit of a mouthfull! (We have two cats that are like our children, sad but true)

Tee hee - must have had too much caffiene this morning Pony, because after reading your post above I now have the

Pony Pony Pony Pony ahhhhh ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhh stuck in my head
(as in the Kaiser chiefs song ruby ruby ruby ruby!!)

Its a shame - I have been working to hard. <goes over to the corner to sit and rock for a while>

mines is..... Leaving_the_fat_suit!!.............well i think you can guess!! i want to take off my fat suit and try a nice size 12/14 dress from mango!! not a large tatty sack from evans!!

BUMPadeeeeeee bump bump xx

well, mine's a character from a series of poems by WB Yeats, she's a bit of a rebel!

oh, and my name's not Jane!

methenie ...why ?

for pat metheny group , this music make me feel " in life " . and did help me to pass some difficulties during my life and this music make me to realise how life can be wonderfull if you look by the good window .

Pierce or any mods, can we make this a sticky? I love reading the username explanations, i know it's notstrictly CD related but i'm fed up of bumping it!

Mummypower, because my surname is power and I'm a mummy of three girls!

Your name is Anne Power?

That has gotta be the best name in the world!!!!!!!!

Back