Using holidays to save money ?

I'm a member of the social team too and I can also confirm that as long as you book your holidays when you buy your countdown it's not a problem.. Think your c is giving you incorrect info

I used 4 weeks over summer for our wedding and honeymoon i saved the other 2 weeks so i could take 2 weeks at christmas. Started last january to loose weight for our wedding i love it xx

I started last January too :)

Yep, I'll be booking the holidays when I pay for the countdown. I'm hoping to buy a 6 week countdown and within that will have 3 holidays, so that'll take me to 9 weeks :) I'm part of the social team too.

MadameLaMinx, I think you've hit the nail on the head though and the words 'if I can reasonably expect to hit target in that time' are going around my head !!! Its a big IF !!! :)

Anyway, at least if I dont get to target I'll be further along my way and using my hols at this point at least means I should be able to continue going (I know earlier I said if I'd not hit target I wouldnt be going anymore but maybe thats a bit harsh, we'll see).

((( Thanks for your input everyone and thanks for your support )))

I'm a member of the social team too and I can also confirm that as long as you book your holidays when you buy your countdown it's not a problem.. Think your c is giving you incorrect info
Something else we have in common Becky lol

hollys nan said:
Lots of social team members on here! Think we are going to be sooooooooooooo busy in group next week

I know! I was wondering if my c would get many new joiners tomorrow?!

Im on hols this week but it will be interesting to see how many new members join this week. i joined this time last year xx

I'd say the first week in Jan would be busier than new years eve but then both could be quite busy!

Busy busy busy :)

Back