Using vlcd now and then

TheOnlyWayIsDown

Has anyone used a vlcd now and then instead of long term? Like to boost weight loss for an event or for final push to goal etc?

I have alot of weight to lose and i am now having success with cc and exercise but i have slim and save packs left over and was thinking of using them to boost weight loss before a party? Not sure what everyone thinks.

I can't stick them long term, i don't have willpower lol x

i'm using s'n's packs in conjunction with johnsons up day down day diet. Its an alternate day diet, on up days you eat up to around 2000cals or as normal as you eat then the next day is a down day and you eat under 500cals, it works by boosting your weightloss, it keeps your body guessing, so I use the packs on down days to help me keep cals down :)

Lots of people do this. It is a part of their weight management. But they usually do not sole source but meal replace. They use it to reduce caloric intake while knowing they are getting good nutrition.

Having S&S for a week now and again isnt a good idea, youre not going to gain anything from doing that. Any weight you lose will be water and the next week youll likely put it on again.

As Minnie said some people plan on using S&S sachets as part of their maintenance but not as TFR, VLCDs arent meant to be done just for a week here and there

Back