Valentines Day

Debz1809

I ♥ SW!
Whats everyones plans? Husband and I are going out for dinner on Sat night, not sure where though. Scared about the syns on food !!! :cry: xXx

Don't let worrying about syns ruin your night!! My bf wants to go for an Indian!! I might be able to dissuade him tho into something more healthy! We're going to Edinburgh for the weekend too, altho nothin romantic about rugby and a gig, but it will still be nice. I intend to fully enjoy myself and not worry about syns for the weekend. Back on track by Tuesday!! xx

Got rejected. Good job though, was getting into this girl and was gonna spend some wonga on Valentines day. So I might buy a hooker instead.

Don't let worrying about syns ruin your night!! My bf wants to go for an Indian!! I might be able to dissuade him tho into something more healthy! We're going to Edinburgh for the weekend too, altho nothin romantic about rugby and a gig, but it will still be nice. I intend to fully enjoy myself and not worry about syns for the weekend. Back on track by Tuesday!! xx

Funny you say that .... It was me that wanted to go for an indian and husband wasnt too keen :p
Kind of glad though as Indians are alot higher in syns than I thought :cry:
I have booked tickets to go to the Cinema and we will prob head to our local pub for some grub. Need to try and make wise choices. I am craving Gammon Steak but hope they will do it for me with side salad and boiled rice, prob look at me very strangely :confused:
Enjoy Edinburgh huni, will be good!!
I cant wait to just spend time with hubby, have hardly seen him in like 2 weeks bcos I have been constant nightshift! xXx

Back