Valentines Day

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Debz1809, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Debz1809

Debz1809 I ♥ SW!

Start Weight:
    21st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whats everyones plans? Husband and I are going out for dinner on Sat night, not sure where though. Scared about the syns on food !!! :cry: xXx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't let worrying about syns ruin your night!! My bf wants to go for an Indian!! I might be able to dissuade him tho into something more healthy! We're going to Edinburgh for the weekend too, altho nothin romantic about rugby and a gig, but it will still be nice. I intend to fully enjoy myself and not worry about syns for the weekend. Back on track by Tuesday!! xx

4. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    26st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Got rejected. Good job though, was getting into this girl and was gonna spend some wonga on Valentines day. So I might buy a hooker instead.

5. Debz1809

Debz1809 I ♥ SW!

Start Weight:
    21st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Funny you say that .... It was me that wanted to go for an indian and husband wasnt too keen :p
    Kind of glad though as Indians are alot higher in syns than I thought :cry:
    I have booked tickets to go to the Cinema and we will prob head to our local pub for some grub. Need to try and make wise choices. I am craving Gammon Steak but hope they will do it for me with side salad and boiled rice, prob look at me very strangely :confused:
    Enjoy Edinburgh huni, will be good!!
    I cant wait to just spend time with hubby, have hardly seen him in like 2 weeks bcos I have been constant nightshift! xXx

6. Debz1809

Debz1809 I ♥ SW!

Start Weight:
    21st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    awww huny, thats ashame! You should go out on the pull tonight then!!! :p xXx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.