Valentines day ...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flirty40greeneyes, 12 February 2008 Social URL.

1. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    So what are you doing for the day (if you are dieting)?? What pressies are you buying?? and what pressies are you hoping for, now choccies are out???

Just interested - as we're going out for a meal, but I intend to do 790 and I'm quite good when I'm eating out. I've bought him chocs - so he can eat them on his own ... which he will!! Not sure what I'm hoping for!! And obviously if he gets it right we can indulge in some bedroom gym activity to help raise my metabolism as well!! (that's the only reason - really!!!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well.........

Husband surprised me yesterday evening by arriving home with a dozen red roses and baby's breath:cupid:

First time in 25 years I have received rose/roses before Valentines Day and in such lovely condition...normally it is the last battered red lonely rose in the shop:rolleyes:

When I have recovered fully from the shock I might think of a surprise for him:p

Love Mini xxx

4. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    i'm going for the ultimate in romance - i'll be at work & he'll be asleep on the sofa hehe
    xx

Mini likes this.
  5. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Ahhh bless ... well it is your special anniversary this year - he must be getting in practise!

6. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save

LOL Cheryl!!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

7. DeliciousBoo

DeliciousBoo Is a woman on a mission.

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hiya ladies ;)

Me and my D/P are having a home cooked meal, with a bottle of wine and a slushy DVD.

Have a lovely Valentines Day X x

8. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sounds perfect!

9. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hi girlies!

My bloke and I have planned a romantic night in- we shall be cooking a meal together (which we NEVER do, let alone eat together!), then sitting down and watching a DVD with a bottle of vino.

I have arranged for interflora to send him a bunch of 6 red heart helium ballons saying "I love you" on them, and bought him a little teddy which says "little devil" on it- its holding a heart but has devil horns and a tail- so cute!

I have (unbeknown to him) also today gone out and bought some cute little valentines decorations for the table, plus a few bedroom... accessories.. shall we say! Things have been a bit stale in that department recently and he has no idea what I have planned! New underwear too :D will not reveal anymore in case of TMI but im sure you get the picture! Lol!

Its our first Valentines in our own place together so I plan to make it special :D cant wait!
    xx

10. ls25

ls25 Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Wannab, sounds like you'll have a fun night, hehe. ;)

We haven't even talked about it. He has been away a lot this month and he's flying home tonight so I'm just happy he will be here! I'm lazy. I bought him a card but I've lost it so I should look for it today. Ooops. Haha. We don't really celebrate the day so don't do presents. Last year he did take me to a hotel though. :)

11. miss moon

miss moon Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I'm a lighter lifer so no food for me, but we're going out to the cinema to see Jumpers instead. I had surprise flowers last week for having done so well on the diet, I think I might be pushing my luck to expect more tomorrow! :D

Anyhow, I have sent him a Peace Lily to be delivered to his office as everytime we watch Hot Fuzz he says he wants one - wish I could be there when he gets it to see his embarrassment!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.