Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Valentines Day!

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by jrabbit81, 14 February 2009 Social URL.

1. jrabbit81

jrabbit81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Diet chef
    Hey everyone!

Happy Valentines! I got a lovely card this morning! :) Plus my oh is paying for a cut & colour for me this afternoon!

But!!! We are going out for dinner this evening!! :candledinner: And I am worried it'll affect my weigh in tomorrow!

Any advice? This will be my first non diet chef meal in nearly 7 weeks!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bryal99

bryal99 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Jessica - it is my fiirst meal out since on DC this evening ! It feels strange doesn't it !!

I am going to try and keep cals down today and enjoy my meal tonight and have a few glasses of vino (it will be interesting to see how controlled I can be !)

Enjoy !!! and may the LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE flow !!!

:0chacha::heartpump::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::lilkiss::lilkiss::0chacha::0chacha::0chacha::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:
    OMG went a bit mad with the smilies !!

4. jrabbit81

jrabbit81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Diet chef
    lol, thanks Laura! I have had my granola, and going to have mushroom soup for lunch cause its so low in calories! Going to try and eat well tonight!! No drinking for me, I am not bothered about that though.

5. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Happy Valentines :D

It's tough when you go out just before WI cos you get that "water" rebound effect from eating a bit more than norm. You could look at it in two ways - you've come so far and so stick to lean protein and a green salad, or you've come so far and let yourself have a bit of a naughty night. All depends on how you feel and whether if you have a naughty night you can get straight back on that wagon tomorrow.

Whatever you decide, enjoy :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.