Valentines

honeypop

Gold Member
So yesterday was meant to be my goal day. I reached my mini goal so I decided to enjoy yesterday like I had planned last month and I had the best valentines ever :) it involved pizza and cheese cake tho. I've put on 1.5lbs today but I don't care :) I've no more important days coming up so back on the wagon today until my ultimate goal is reached :)

I too decided to have dinner with Mr Lauriel yesterday....I really enjoyed it. I haven't bothered weighing myself today - no point in feeling crap if I have put on a pound or so...I enjoyed my dinner last night and I am not going to let anything make me feel bad about it :) ...Back on the wagon today...Shakes and water all the way!

I too had dinner. With no guilt. He had burgers chips the lot whereas I had a burger and salad. Okay u still had too many chocolates and even a bit of cake. I added it into my fitness pal still and I gut 1800 calories which I don't think is tooooooo bad considering. I used to regularly have so much more than that. U haven't weighed though. Just do it next week as usual and see how the week has been affected. Need to go meet ketosis again though lol x

I need to meet ketosis again too time2go! The important thing is that you enjoyed your meal - I know I did and I do not feel an ounce of guilt! My weigh day is Monday, so I'll think I'll hold off until then. 1800 calories is not bad at all. I need to tot mine up actually, I might do that now. Shall let you know the outcome! x

Mine wasn't as bad as what I was expecting....1255cals :) ...Its a lot for one 3 course meal but hey ho...I'm not doing it again :)

My 1800 was the full day. I done my usual Nd had lots of sweet things. I have a vert sweet tooth! As long as we get back in it today we should b okay. My weigh day Monday too, I think if we do ts till then at worse it should b sts..... X

yeh, we should be good if we stick to TS from now on..Im partial to a sweetie or 2 too! I've found that since being on exante my tastes have changed....BIG TIME! There's stuff I used to love that I couldn't stomach now and there's other things that I really savour the flavour of. Last night we had a small box of chocolates, I had 2 out of it - Mr Lauriel ate the rest. The taste of chocolate is really intense to me now.....It was super YUMMMMMY!!!! I used to be able to take or leave chocolate! :) x

Back