value diary app

Hi, i am currently following SW but im struggling with portion size ie lack of and syns of treats being so high. Anyhow i dont really want to pay for group as ive found with sw my nursing job means i can go for one week but say not the next two. Anyway my point being how good is the value diary app, i have heard about it but it sounds too good to be true ! or would you get the official app I have followed ww before so its not alien to me x

I use the value app and it is excellent, I really can't fault it. It will work out your pp allowance, you can weigh in and track food on it. Definitely worth it.

Sarah x

I have just moved over from SW as well and using the app fine. I think if you understand the "concept" of WW you will be fine with it.

I love the value app it makes things so much easier for those that are starting weight watchers, or restarting in my case ;) So easy to follow and it gives you restaurant values too so a bargain as it's free to download .

I was looking at the statistics section of the app, hadn't looked before, but it tells you your average weekly loss to date and how much you'll need to lose each week to reach goal by your chosen date, it's nice to see it all laid out clearly, I love it

Back