Vamos! Let's do this!

Good morning I'm good!
So ketosis is good.. purple on the stick meaning i'm properly in it.
Weigh in brings me to 13st 5lb. So 3lb loss from last saturday. I'm happy with it. this means i've lost 11lb since I started. This also means that this is the lowest I've been in a few years.

Caffe latte shake for this morning and see how i get on the rest of the day.

the weather is horrendous here. pelting rain and wind. grey skies. i wouldnt want to go out anyway! studying day again. xx

how are the rest of you getting on?

Good morning I'm good! So ketosis is good.. purple on the stick meaning i'm properly in it. Weigh in brings me to 13st 5lb. So 3lb loss from last saturday. I'm happy with it. this means i've lost 11lb since I started. This also means that this is the lowest I've been in a few years. Caffe latte shake for this morning and see how i get on the rest of the day. the weather is horrendous here. pelting rain and wind. grey skies. i wouldnt want to go out anyway! studying day again. xx how are the rest of you getting on?

Pleased u got the 3lb

Getting bk on plan today for me will be hard but il stay focused lol

The weather is the same here!

Hopefully u have a good day xxxxx

Well done on your 3lb!!! You must feet great!

Ive been out for lunch again today and had ham salad, I know hams not the best meat to have but it was that or prawn mayo or chicken mayo neither of which they could do without the mayo because it had already been madd up :( I didnt eat any fat and didnt actually eat that much lf it, so really hope it doesnt knock me out of ketosis!

Other than that feeling the cold and wide awake and not needing much sleel which I can cope with.

Didnt realise you had gone off plan martha, gooduck getting back on !! X

IMAG1181.jpg

Put. The. Ketostix. Down.!

As long as there is trace You are in ketosis hun, you dont want to be seeing dark colours as it means you're not hydrated enough. As long as there is a reading it's all good.

But if you are worried, remember there is 5g of carbs in 100ml of skimmed milk! I realised if you swap the cambrige step 2 milk allowance for Yogurt it saves 10g carbs - not so relevant but shows the difference a little choice can make I guess.

Only just had a chance to get back on here... The catching up isn't going well, I've got as far as your diary and now my head is gonna hit the pillow, maybe tomorrow hey! X

Changing it up.. having three packs and a protein meal/snacks. I'm using the meal planner and it's a great way to make sure my carb intake is within the ketosis range. This means I can enjoy little snacks like my mini babybel light and the mattesons southern fried chicken i had earlier haha. We'll see how this week goes. It is very difficult to keep to this plan when I'm studying and getting bored. I was so close to just eating pasta for lunch. I'm at home today so it didn't help. Back to work tomorrow.

I've been spending a loooot of time on *********. Thanks to SOMEONE! lol I think it's great for so many things. My current favourite thing is looking up yummy recipes and saving it 'for when i'm off the plan'. lol I think i'll stop that.
Also I have been wanting a tattoo and a piercing for a loooong time. I think when I get to my target weight i'm going for that piercing. I'm in no rush to get the tattoo but I'm fairly certain what I'd like lol. ********* also is to blame for this.

I've enjoyed my long weekend. Luckily I have a 3 and a half day weekend coming up at the end of this week wooohoooo!
I really need to study!

Lol sounds like u have it all planned out haha

Don't blame me!! At least it's distracting you lol

I've done ok today too have been so busy and not long home

Il be going to bed soon so that will keep me out of the fridge xxx

My current favourite thing is looking up yummy recipes and saving it 'for when i'm off the plan'. lol I think i'll stop that.

haha you do that as well?? I watched Paul Hollywood's series on making bread last year and was inspired but still a long way for me to go before I can give any of them a try. Have you looked at the recipe section? Maybe you can add some of your creations.

Hi everyone bumbling along. Keeping more or less to the diet. Allowed myself a protein meal instead of a 4th pack today. Venison with aunt bessies swede and carrot mash. Made up a spag bol with it... Heavenly. I didnt even feel like i was on a diet. Also had one of those wafer things instead of a bar. Only had one of the two that come in a pack. The chocolate ones... Mmmm it totally hit the spot.

Anyway longer update tmrw. Have been steering clear of the scales this week as i know i wont be losing the same amount as i would in the first week. Weigh in day Saturday. Watch this space!

Hi everyone bumbling along. Keeping more or less to the diet. Allowed myself a protein meal instead of a 4th pack today. Venison with aunt bessies swede and carrot mash. Made up a spag bol with it... Heavenly. I didnt even feel like i was on a diet. Also had one of those wafer things instead of a bar. Only had one of the two that come in a pack. The chocolate ones... Mmmm it totally hit the spot.

Anyway longer update tmrw. Have been steering clear of the scales this week as i know i wont be losing the same amount as i would in the first week. Weigh in day Saturday. Watch this space!

Good luck for Saturday!!

Back