Vamos! Let's do this!

Quick update: Still 100% . In ketosis as well.
Just need to stick to it !!

Ordered the book: The Beck Diet Solution for my kindle. Really good on attacking the psychological problem behind my bad eating habits. I'm reading this book as if it was written specifically for me.
I highly recommend it... only a few pounds for the kindle version. £7-odd pounds for the hardcopy.

I had a dream last night that i f****d up this diet again by eating a few slices of pizza. It's a nice feeling when u wake up and u realise that's all it was!

I have been doing ok lately actually. Making some nice new recipes. One is flat bread... Using up a cheesy pasta pack, i added some herbs and a bit of water. Spread it flat on a baking sheet and put it in the oven. Lovely cheesy bread!

Second recipe is simple as well... Cottage pie mixed with one egg. Separate them into four balls and then used a bit of fry light (in my new non stick ceramic frying pan which is fantastic btw). I pressed them down a bit as they were cooking. The second time i made them i cut up a babybel and added it to the mix. Really nice believe it or not!

Amaaazing!!!! Am hanging out to be in the 11's...12 years since I've been in the 11's when I got married! :O Only a few pounds to go :))

Well done on your progress both of you!!!! I'm fluctuating between the 11s and 12s at the moment having been Christmas/New Year then dieting again and then a calorific holiday....I am ALMOST a size 14 which I don't think I have been for about 10 years (and same goes for being < 12 as well)...

You must be uber determined this time...I was pretty motivated for my wedding but then put it on afterwards <rolling eyes> It's funny how sometimes you just get in the zone and can make it happen. I just started on SS+ a week ago....after being on SS for about 8 weeks (some weeks were over a week till weigh-in). When i got married I was at my lightest 11 stone 13lbs 12 years ago - only 5lbs off being back there (oh but the body has changed so much after 2 kids!). My boobs are big and always said if i got to a good weight , I'd get a boob reduction (i've lost a bit but not huge amounts from chest). I'm 40 this year so maybe will be asking for that for my birthday lol

Fay - congrats on your losses, you sound similar to me - has been a long wait to get to where you are now.

Back