Vamos! Let's do this!

That sounds like a plan! When were you weighed then?

I only felt hungry niece today but had an ice lolly and was great again! Very tired though this evening and settling for bed already.

looking forward to Friday - my weigh day. Will only be 5 days of SS but hopefully see some loss x

haven't been weighed in a while. i've been weighing myself. basically, my consultant is showing some tuff love.
since i went off the plan 3 weeks ago for 2 weeks i had an excess of products. so until i get through them, i wont get weighed!!
ice lollies sound nice. i had a few in the freezer. i think they're still there hmm....
you'll defo see a good loss even in five days xx

Oh I see lol, when do you run out? I am looking forward to being weighed. No doubt have a sneaky peak each day cause can't help myself ha ha
i love ice lollies so made them with the water flavouring and sparkling water mmmmmm x I had a headache too and that's also gone so off to bed happy! X

Good morning. Sun is shining here. Just awake and still lying in bed.
I feel good.
There's something about losing weight that is incredibly uplifting. Can't explain it really.
Also, I think I probably have a minimins addiction.
I love hearing your stories and sharing in your trials, tribulations but most importantly your victories. They keep inspiring and motivating.

Aaanyway, i will go blend a cold shake and put it in a flask to drink during the day. Mango or cappuccino methinks. Cant decide which!

Very rarely! Yes, it's £4 from Cambridge, worth every penny, I have 2! It has a metal whisk inside, it works really well if you put in water, then powder than the whisk, then you get to workout your arms whilst shaking it - bingo wing winner :)

It's the same as this but Cambridge branded and a purple/pinky colour

image-451493374.jpg

I've got one too and it's fab! Takes a bit if shaking but def no lumps x

I don't like drinking from it though which is what I did the first time as its more of a pouring spout. X

You simply haven't lived until you've used the multicoloured stripes ones!

Back