Vamos! Let's do this!

I read your diary today and thought I'd jump in! I hate that you're feeling so bad about a wobble - nobody can beat us up quite as well as we do ourselves! It's over. It's done. And what you do now is the important part. I always lose the way because I just continue eating because I figure I've screwed up now and tomorrow I'll be better and get back to it - tomorrow never comes. You've come this far, you're doing great! It's a blip and its really frustrating sometimes but you are really doing it! You've come this far and although I hate to quote loreal, you're worth it!

You told me the other day just get straight back on it! Was great advice so you need to do the same thing.
my CDC has lost 11 1/2 stone and she was not 100% because she said although was desperate other factors come into account.
we all have lives/other influences and some people find it easier to resist than other but we all have the same goal and we will all get there!
Heres to today xxx

If you're having trouble sleeping then start picturing you and your life when you reach goal ....that's what I do. Freaking exciting!

If you've got this far today then you can be 100% today. Remember our challenge ;-)

try a hot relaxing bath before bed. See if that helps or else lists lol sounds silly but I'm obsessed by lists and if I have things on my mind writing them down helps me to concentrate and relax xxx

I used to have sleep issues when I first started, it gets better hun.

The irony is.... I wish I could still do SS sometimes lol, lets swap.. Ill do ss for you and you can do some step 1 for me lol, eating is such a pain, I hate that I have to plan again!!

COME ONNNN, you can do it!!

Xx

You can do it Hun!! Do it with me I cheated last night and had a lot of carbs and cheese and chocolate!! This morning feel so bloated and won't dare look at the scales!
I am back on it today with my water and can't wait for that empty feeling again and seeing the scales go down!

How are u feeling today? Z

better today. thanks hayley!
i'm sitting in front of the tv with my butterscotch shake (ewwww not getting that again), glass of water, study books...just waiting for that hunk nadal to come on and play... have you seen his abs?!

In all seriousness, I am feeling better and motivated again today. I am slowly coming round to the fact that I will most probably not reach my mini target for my holiday but I'll do my best to come as close as possible!

Hi floss

Fellow Scot here but living 'dan sarf' day one, Cambridge for me! Keep up the good work Mrs, you're doing well. Just readjust your mini goal a lil bit :)

better today. thanks hayley!
i'm sitting in front of the tv with my butterscotch shake (ewwww not getting that again), glass of water, study books...just waiting for that hunk nadal to come on and play... have you seen his abs?!

In all seriousness, I am feeling better and motivated again today. I am slowly coming round to the fact that I will most probably not reach my mini target for my holiday but I'll do my best to come as close as possible!

Glad to hear your feeling better today. Goals are great but as long as the weight is coming off it doesn't matter. Your going to hit your final goal soon enough!

enjoy your day perving lol x

lololol stacey you made me laugh right into my shake.

hiya 'forever' good luck on your first day. it's the worst one in my opinion. what you having today then? (i'm always nosey about what flavour shakes other ppl are having). xx

Ha ha!
Just having my first strawberry shake (never listening to you again) lol

Ive already drunk 2 litres of flavoured water. That food last night has given me bad indigestion today yuk! So just keep drinking and it will all be fine within a couple of days.

just keep thinking your in a challenge with me!

when is your weigh day?

Hi floss,

Just had sweet chilli soup and it was lush in a powdery, bitty kind of way. I even licked the bowl! I had three courses...
1.Glass water to start
2. Soup as the main
3. Glass hot water as desert

Oh and... I ate my soup with a teaspoon so it lasts longer!

Sorted :)

Hi floss,

Just had sweet chilli soup and it was lush in a powdery, bitty kind of way. I even licked the bowl! I had three courses...
1.Glass water to start
2. Soup as the main
3. Glass hot water as desert

Oh and... I ate my soup with a teaspoon so it lasts longer!

Sorted :)

hahahaha great idea using a teaspoon! love it.
which part of scotland are you from? what's ur height/weight and how much do u have to lose?? x

Originally from Motherwell, also lived in Helensburgh.

I'm 5ft 1, 13stones and want to lose 4st. I'm always overweight, a wee chubster, even tho I've ran marathons etc...

Back