3 egg yolks
1 tbsp. Oat Bran
1 tbsp. Splenda
Granulated Sweetener
10 drops of almond flavouring

few drops of vanilla essence

Preheat
the oven to 175 C / Gas 3 ½
Beat the yolks together with the Splenda. Add the Oat Bran, followed by the Almond Essence and continue to mix well. Drop the batter by the teaspoonful onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment,
and cook for 5 minutes only in the oven.

Im confused as to where the choc chips come from in the picture...guess they could be added in later on in the diet...strange one! xx

oooh the evil man! I do know how to make those chocolate chips.

Mix an egg yolk with 2 teaspoons (lowest fat possible unsweetened) cocoa powder, and a tablespoon sweetener... Place on one half of a piece of cling film, cover with other half. Flatten. Place in freezer. When hard, break.

* counts as 2 tolerated ingredients!

I don't think the picture is of the actual recipe - I don't believe anyone can make 1tbspn of oatbran look like that :)

Also 3 egg yolks to serve one, which is a lot if we are only meant to have 5 per week!

5 per week when did that happen ?....awww my poor cholestrol levels

Haha...i think with the eggs its best just to be careful if you have an existing cholestral problem but generally the 'how many eggs debate' seems to change every other week...i use 3 to make a decent portion of scrambled egg for with smoked salmon-if i was having 2 slices of toast id use 1 egg...so i think the 3 yolks is a compromise to beef up the breakfast without carbs lol...m-mouse-completely agree...i think these are some m&s cookies masquerading as oatbran ones!! hehe, x

Just wondering how man of these cookies does it make ?

I might give it a go

Differs between people/previous cholesteral history/age and what people have decided we should be doing this week. Google for more info-the eggs debate is a general health rule so not restricted to dukan websites.

With regards to the rec above. I made 6 'biccies' but i think its down to choice realy-can be bigger or smaller depending on how you want to eat them.

I'm definitely going to give these a go they sound lovely.

Back