Variations of veg

No, butternut squash isn't on the list I have :

200g of: Asparagus, Bamboo Shoots (canned, drained), Broccoli, Cauliflower, Celery, Courgettes, Cucumber, Fennel, Gherkins, Green Peppers, Green Chili Peppers, Leeks, Lettuce, Mushrooms (not fried), Olives, Rocket Salad, Shallots, Spinach, Spring Onions, Swede (flesh only), Turnip (flesh only & must be boiled) Watercress & White Cabbage.

I'd love it if I could eat butternut squash..... I could live off roasted squash :D
I've just ordered swede on tesco delivery tomorrow so I'll try them out tomorrow :) Did you season them with anything?

I just put some chunky salt on mine....x

I put a tiny bit of bouillon mixed with water in my mashed swede just to losen it a little.. Was totally yummy and very filling with the cottage pie on top! :)

I sliced my mushrooms up last night and sprayed a little fry light on them and 'dry' fried them, do you think this is allowed? I'm in two minds as to whether I've done it wrong now.. arghh, lol... :eek:

is any cabbage ok? says white cabbage on there? iv'e been having different cabbage, especially sliced cabbage n leek hmmm yum yum

dry fried mushrooms are fine :)
Don't know about the cabbage, maybe ask on slim and save website?

shredded white cabbage is nice raw :]

Back