Variety?

misskyneston

Hello!

Ive been looking at a few other posts and noticed people recommending ways to add a bit a variety to your shakes.

Can people post their suggestions on here for me please!?!

One problem I dont like tea or coffee!!!

Hi there
Well I prefer them cold to be honest. If you don't like tea or coffee, why not try it with lots of ice and a sweetener? I know you don't like tea, but if you let peppermint tea go cold, you can only taste the mint with the choc shake - just use lots of water..I'm sure others will have more tips:)

i make at least one of my shakes into a mousse a day, this way it makes me feel like im eating something and you can make it last ages eating it with a teaspoon :)

Hi there
Well I prefer them cold to be honest. If you don't like tea or coffee, why not try it with lots of ice and a sweetener? I know you don't like tea, but if you let peppermint tea go cold, you can only taste the mint with the choc shake - just use lots of water..I'm sure others will have more tips:)

Is it ok to drink pepermint tea on LT TFR?

Yep peppermint is fine to drink! Any LEAF tea is ok. As long as there is nothing else ie berries etc in it. so green tea is ok too

oh super thanks that'll really help

Ive read somewhere that sweetners can be added! Is that right?

Also someone mentioned putting pepper in the chicken soup? Surely this cant be allowed?

You add only a 120ml or 4foz of water cold and mix it together in a bowl.

You can add more water if do dont want it a thick or less water if you like it thicker!

Make sure you drink an extra half pint of water with the mousse :)

If you blend them for a little longer they get very frothy makes me feel full anyway. You can add a tiny bit of curry powder into the maintenance soup but not sure about the TFR soup does anyone know?

Sweetners are fine to use as they are "allowed". Pepper or curry powder are not "allowed". I know some people add stuff to the soup but I personally wouldnt. The soup is meant to be bland. On TFR your palate is being cleansed of all flavours and tastes. I would be afraid if I added something then it might lead to something else. Up to yourself though!

Thanks Niamh better not then

Strawberry shake, ice cubes, sweeteners all blended up. Yum. And soup with chilli, pepper and paprika. Yum! x

can you use any sweetner or are there aproved ones ?

and chilli pepper? it that chilli powder?

slightly confused

although i do think the vanilla shakes i have taste slightly of coconut....
and i love alll the flavours.. makes so much better to like what yer putting into yer mouth.

Chilli peppers - flakes of real chilli but dried.

Sweetener - only in tablet form so crush them between spoons to make sure they dissolve.

Back