VARYING LT PRICES???

Lol but it's good - there's no reason why you guys should pay more, it's the same stuff as we get for double the price. Not on at all. I salute him ;)

I know its a total joke, I just drafted a complaint to Lipotrim UK, and the Longford base voicing my complaint. Hopeful they might start taking the matter seriously consider chemists are blatently tell fibs! They should act on this as chemists are telling customers that Lioptrim advices the prices, when Lipotrim deny this!

Rip off ireland.. tis a well known fact we are ripped off here by almost every large company.... especially now with the exchange rate so good and the shops are citing "sales" when in reality all they are doing is adjusting the price in line with the exchange rate... the country will slowly but surely come to a halt as less and less people have the money to keep such inflated prices going... jobs lost and big recession.. it will hit lipotrim too... I shall email longford too anyway for what its worth xxx

lol John your a sketch!! Keeping us all in suspenders!!

(PS. Guys he won't even tell me the update till after work! Better be good!)

ooooooeeerr I love a bit of suspense xxx

Wow! The guy at my pharmacy said that we pay a lot cheaper over here in London/Kent because we have more pharmacies doing it, but it's limited in other places.

alright another update and although i'm not much further on i think we may have made hefty progress for Ireland lol

A lady from Longford called me to work. She got me to go over the whole story with her what my issues were. I explained and she did explain that although they cannot stipulate a price with the participating pharmacies she did agree with me that something wrong was happening in regards to the prices. I have advised her that we will be going to a consumer media programme and publically highlight this unfairness. She at that stage advised me that she has organised a meeting with her superiors for tomorrow morning and she will phone me with an update. She completely agreed with me that it was unfair.

SO hopefully we'll get some headway v soon.

Nice one Babyugly! I sent my email today to Lipotrim explaining how the prices were extortionate in the Republic of Ireland. No response yet but i only sent it this evening.
I also mentioned that i had come to them for answers first before going to Trading Standards. (dont worry, it was said with a little more tact then that!! LOL)

I'll keep you posted too....

well done you guys... i spent a whopping 65 euro on lipotrim on monday, along with mouthwash fibreclear toothpaste and mint strips I actually spent 82 quid!!!!
I do think the pharmacies here are making huge profits on lipotrim.. well done for doing something about it... I doubt we will see any immediate changes buit it is a start and im with ya xxx

All looking good, well done with your perseverance, hopefully it will pay off soon. I wonder if they are in their meeting right now.......hehe.

Hehe! Imagine! "Tonight on Watchdog, Are lipotrim ripping of their fat customers with fat prices? We talk to Mark and John from the minimins forum to find out!"

Nice one Babyugly! I sent my email today to Lipotrim explaining how the prices were extortionate in the Republic of Ireland. No response yet but i only sent it this evening.
I also mentioned that i had come to them for answers first before going to Trading Standards. (dont worry, it was said with a little more tact then that!! LOL)

I'll keep you posted too....

Aww shivers deffo not letting it go SOCK IT TO EM!!!! WOOP WOOP lol:8855:

Woo hoo.....go Babyugly!......i really hope you get somewhere with this hun and I support you 100%......oooo just think, we may be seeing you and Mark on TV soon ;0)

HEHE I'll be the next esther ranztsen only obviously better looking with better hair and skinnier lmao

Back