VARYING LT PRICES???

So Just received my phone call from Lipotrim Ireland!!!

He may as well being reading froma script, be basically told me the company history and made out that we here in Ireland should be grateful then he brought Lipotrim here as Lipotrim UK had no interest in launching in Ireland.

He continued with a lot of tosh about shipping costs, training equipment blah blah blah. I hit him with "So does england, so does Scotland, so does Wales! When i said to him why doesn't he suggest prices to the chemist, he said they are a hard bunch to dictate too, I said hmmm I think your just making excuses now and protecting your very profitable business.

Because I emailed him form my bbc email, he was getting all worried about taking it futher and kept asking me what my next step was, I just said I will be intouch once futher info has been gathered.

Sooooooo Guys I need to find out the cheapest price and where you live! I said someone mentioned paying 28 pounds and he bascially told me that was untrue, so I need some hard evidence to hit him back with.

Lemme know ur thoughts!!! xxxxx

Isnt it mad.. i can get a flight from dublin to manchester for less than the difference it costs me to be on lipotrim here in the south of ireland.. I pay 65 euros.. if i flew to manchester and saw a chemist there i would roughly have spent the same amount of money on liptorim as i am now xx mental.. bbc addresss you go boy...... the great weight rip off, pounds for pounds... maybe lipotrim ireland want us to loose euros instead of lbs eh... xxxx

I know it's hard hun, but dont let it upset you too much.....i would e-mail them again and tell them if you dont have an answer by the end of today you will carry on and contact watchdog! xxx

I know it's hard hun, but dont let it upset you too much.....i would e-mail them again and tell them if you dont have an answer by the end of today you will carry on and contact watchdog! xxx

yeah good thinking!!! at least all of this is keeping me from thinking about food lol:8855:

You have my support 100%!!!!!!! 65euro is alot out of my money every week!!!! Keep us posted hun and well done on the progress so far!!! You are a star xxxxxxxxxx good luck xxxxxxxx

any news yet??? i doubt they are in a hurry to change anything here.... Its like price fixing over here.. one chemist charges 65 and they all follow like a little group of ducks.. keeping the price artificially inflated... Lipotrim should be in line with what a person would averagely eat.. if i ate 65 quid worth of food in a week id be the largest lady in ireland xxx

Im still waiting for Lipotrim to call me back too!!!!!

I know my email got to them cos i attached a 'read request' to it and they have read it......

bump for mushroom x

thanks tasha!!!! lol i must be blind as a bat.. ooooh it pees me off, i have cancelled a trip too london (dont wanna go back lol) it cost me... get this 1 cent each for 3 of us.. thats right me and two kids shannon too gatwick return 6 cent.

anyway i went too the chemist today..
did my sums
and although i would love love love too start lipotrim.. i cant afford it..
so i started optislim instead which is 48 euros lol still expensive and thats based on 2 shakes and a lean meal..
(me im cheating that,, 2 shakes and a 80cal cereal bar 480 kcals a day to kick start)
so im thinking should i go too the bank or the credit union too get a loan out so i can go on lipotrim.

i think its defo the chemists pushing it up or otherwise there wouldnt be a price difference in ireland
and cd, is 10 euro cheaper whhhooop :rolleyes:
but my cdc is 50 miles away.. so petrol!!

well im doing this optislim thing, but in a lipotrim way cos i cant afford it
now everyone say ahhhhhhh lol

peed off fat single parent from south london living in galway and getting ripped off rant over!! lol:jelous:

I'm just outside Huddersfield and it costs me £35 a week. I save that much on shopping so don't notice a difference :)

I pay £30 per week (Liverpool) But mine is the only chemist that does this price. It went up to £33 one week and they said too many ppl complained so they put it back down?! Maybe the chemists buy it for a set price form LT company and then whatever they sell it for makes thri profit? I would be very unhappy paying anymore than £40 per week I think, definately worth querying? xx

mmm us in ireland should set ourselves up as a chemist lol....

it does anoy me as l/t is what i wanted too do, now i have too do optislim, but keep the cals down and watch the ketosis like a hawk.

wheres anne robinson when ya need her

Back