Veg and cc

knewto3

I all

Im currently cc and am an ex ww and have also done old plan as well as new one.

I was wondering does anyone not cc veg but do fruit?

Im trying this as id never have lots of veg but control fruit intake due to sugars etc.

Opinions please

Hmmm I'm a bit torn on this one really. At the moment I weigh and cc all my fruit and veg. When I started I didn't then I just started adding random weights just small amounts to say I'd had them but then i actually decided to weigh them one day and realised just how much I was eating and is previously been underestimating by about 100-200 calories a day! I still eat the same amount just Include it in my calories - the only danger of that is thinking oh well my veg is 100 calories but I could have a pack of crisps for that. I think If you don't eat too much you would be fine or just lower you calorie allowance and have veg on top of that maybe? X

I dont know what to do. When i did the old plan with ww i lost well not counting veg but did fruit.

I will give it a trial for a week or so and see what happens

It is hard I'm on 1400 calories a day at the moment im considering dropping to 1300 plus veg. I can't imagine how people on 1200 calories a day get a lot of veg and fruit in without using up loads of calories. Let me know how you get on x

Hey, I personally count both fruit and vegetables.

You can eat a lot of vegetables when you're calorie counting, but it does depend on which ones.
Things like potatoes, parsnips and sweetcorn are quite calorific so these should definitely be counted and eaten in moderation.
However things like lettuce, cucumber, green beans, peppers and tomatoes are very very low in calories, so a lot of these can be incorporated in your diet.

If in any doubt, you can always check My Fitness Pal and see how many cals a serving is.

Back