Veg Drink Flavouring is Nice

Betty

For all u guys n gals considering buying the flavours for your hot / cold water - buy them.

This week i bought the Berry & Veg.
They are both well worth the money and get you through the week and especially in times like now when i am sooooo tempted to eat some chicken.

I agree with you on both of them. The Veg is ok but makes a nice change from water and feels to me like an extra meal, so bonus!

Yeah i use the veg one to con myself into thinking i'm having a soup, especially on an evening. i'm not as bothered with the cold water flavour as i don't mind the water but they are ok for a change, they also last ages so well worth the money.

Yes but be careful as you are only allowed one teaspoon a day. I was drinking about 2 - 3 cups per day of the veg flavouring until I was made aware of this a few days ago. It's 11 cals per serving.

Thanks for letting me know about that Mia i wasn't aware - luckily I have only had 1 cup per day - I'll have to ask my CDC about that as she didn't mention anything when I asked could I buy them - thanx again ;)

hi is this the same for the water flavouring? (1 tea spoon per day?) i hope not as im having loads more than 1 aday with my water!

starting weight 15st 7lb
wk 1, -8
wk2, -5

Back