Veg soup hmmmm

Have just tried the veg again adding some peri peri powder and garlic, is actually nice tonight but too much peri peri my mouth is on fire lol.

Mia I don;t like mushroom soup either but I made it up with garlic powder, worcestershire sauce and some veg stock - it was really nice

I only do the shakes now but if i remember right, the mushroom one to me was the nicest, and im not normally too keen on mushroomy things! Good luck with them. Makes it a lot easier if you can look forward to your "meals" lol xx

I don't think I could live on only shakes for a month and I want to take advantage of the bumper pack price. So, I will just have to plug my nose and gulp them down. I am going to pluck the courage up to have mushroom tomorrow then I will have tried them all.

Yes, it does make a difference if we enjoy our 'food'. It's all we've got so need to at least be able to stomach the taste!

I feel your pain on the soups. Veg and mushroom one is really nice. The Tai Chicken is not nice but the tomato one is even worse. i was told to put tobasco in it so im going to try that one. hopefully will make it bearable. as i know this is bad but ive had 2 out of 7 evenings where i couldnt stand the soup and went without :( bad times but hey its in the bumper pack. Wish they did a bumper pack that you could choose what goes in it.

Hopefully the mushroom one will be nice for you. if not try adding some black pepper too???!!!

Good luck x

I'm with you girls... The soups are a bit Ming. Mushroom he best yet to try the veg.... Good luck!!!! Xx

I don't think I could live on only shakes for a month and I want to take advantage of the bumper pack price. So, I will just have to plug my nose and gulp them down. I am going to pluck the courage up to have mushroom tomorrow then I will have tried them all.

Yes, it does make a difference if we enjoy our 'food'. It's all we've got so need to at least be able to stomach the taste!

The shakes only bumper pack is the same price as the mixed one

i'm very lucky as my best mate doing exante, she hates banana i LOVE it and she prefers soup so we do swapsies!! had my first soup yesterday bleugghhhhhhhhhhhhhh thai chicken (not for repeat testing) and had my first bar... amazing!! took me a good half an hour to eat it but lovely!! Saved the choc orange bar for tomorrow but i'm definately a shake gal gonna have to buy a box of bars seperate... lets see how much that's gonna set me back!

Hi Starlight, yeah I know but I don't think I could live on shakes for a whole month, at least I have a little variety with the other bumper pack. I like the bars now, but hated them at first, and I like the Thai Chicken and Vegetable soup. I can't comment on the Mushroom soup until tonight.

Don't get me wrong, I like the shakes, well the ones I've tasted - Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate but I sometimes need something a bit savory :)

Righto, just had my first Mushroom soup and the verdict is - not bad at all !!!! Quite nice and creamy and thats from someone who doesn't even like Heinz Mushroom soup :)

Hi Mia, yeah my wife hates soup in general, is also on Exante and actually like the mushroom, the best for her, she hates the tomato and thai chicken so i have those.

I tend to add curry powder or chilli to all my soups the only one I haven't tried yet is the mushroom and I'm not looking forward to trying it either.

Hi, my 1st day today and I have just had the vegetable soup as my dinner. I actually quite enjoyed it, thought it was quite creamy. Im so glad as this soup has just given me the will power to continue onto day 2 as this mornings choc/orange bar could have easily ended this diet for me.

Righto just had the tomato & basil - after hearing everyone's opinion I was really dreading it but I can actually say it was quite nice, much better than the cambridge one.

Feeling alot more positive about the bumper packs now.

Tx

Back