Vegan protein shakes..... and some other bits of food

clouddog

HI

The slim fast plan is about what i have been doing... but I think the lack of planning with it has made the weight loss fairly slow... not counting my kcal and just snacking on almonds or fruit without counting it...

need some advice really

slim fast plan as it is here - is it 2 shakes plus a meal in the evening?
really don't know if I could cope with the nothing in between thing.

Thanks! sounds do able, but it sounds so structured!!!

Doesn't two 150 snacks sound better?

I have a large bit of cheese, (300kcal) and a frozen smoothie, (160kcal) but then i have another O.J with green powder (65 kcal) (wheatgrass and raspberry ketones etc,) and a handful of almonds, (90kcal) so something has to give....

those are my daily snacks,

usually I would have either a meal or a third protein shake, or two meals and one shake but that is high on the kcal and I was losing very slowly?

so today i skipped supper,

Last edited:
Okay...

i might get there..
Finding the Slim fast plan pretty easy with two vegan protein shakes a day and one meal plus a couple of small snacks
Today I had two shakes
six almonds 45 cal
120 g of cheese 484 cal ( on Atkins you can have this much)!!!
for the meal I had fish with greens
This is day eight of my back to being strict idea and day four of following like I have just listed
I'm back to the lowest weight so far on this particular diet which has been no sugar since Boxing Day
I have also read recently that's not all saturated fat is the same and it is okay from dairy products… So I'm going towards being pesca Terrien

Back