Vegan slimming world

faye cheshire

Silver Member
S: 14st6lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st1lb(7.43%)
Hi Faye
I don’t follow slimming world but have chosen a plant based way of eating. I only started on Wednesday so it’s early days. But I have been logging the calories of the food I’ve eaten and I’m finding that all meals are pretty low in calories but filling. I’m using two cookbooks at the moment also got a few recipes saved on Pinterest. The books I’m using are BOSH and Forks Over Knives.
Well done on the jogging x
Hi GaGirl
It s been a year and I ve not done very well. So, new year new me.. again. I am now mostly plant based but very occasionally allow myself vegan cheese which is so fattening.
So , I hope to get back into
Hi Faye
I don’t follow slimming world but have chosen a plant based way of eating. I only started on Wednesday so it’s early days. But I have been logging the calories of the food I’ve eaten and I’m finding that all meals are pretty low in calories but filling. I’m using two cookbooks at the moment also got a few recipes saved on Pinterest. The books I’m using are BOSH and Forks Over Knives.
Well done on the jogging x
Hi GaGirl
It has been a year. Well done on the plant based eating. I recently discovered Dr Greger and have started to read his books. I am very nearly fully plant based. It is my intention to get there soon
I love Bosh and Knives over forks.
How are you doing ?
Faye

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

faye cheshire

Silver Member
Hi

Im also vegan (15 years) on SW (13 months). My top tip would be focussing on while foods, rather than meat and dairy substitutes. Hope to see more ideas here!

R
Sorryvthis is a very long time coming. I am not sure whether to do sw or just go plant based.
How did you get on. Well I hope
Fayex

faye cheshire

Silver Member
Hi
Vegetarian for 30 + years vegan for 2.
I'm joining slimming world tomorrow morning (Tuesday 22nd September)
I'm a little nervous about it but it's something I need to do
Hi
I hope sw worked for you. I have the books but not keen on the classes.I am sure it uf great for many ppl and keeps you accountable
Let me know
Faye x

Bean An Tí

Administrator
Staff member
S: 16st4.4lb C: 15st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st5.4lb(2.36%)
Hi Faye,

I'm not vegan but do eat a lot plant based, I've started back my SW journey so let me know if I can be of any help.

Bean an Tí