Vegan slimming world

Hi Faye
I don’t follow slimming world but have chosen a plant based way of eating. I only started on Wednesday so it’s early days. But I have been logging the calories of the food I’ve eaten and I’m finding that all meals are pretty low in calories but filling. I’m using two cookbooks at the moment also got a few recipes saved on Pinterest. The books I’m using are BOSH and Forks Over Knives.
Well done on the jogging x
Hi GaGirl
It s been a year and I ve not done very well. So, new year new me.. again. I am now mostly plant based but very occasionally allow myself vegan cheese which is so fattening.
So , I hope to get back into
Hi Faye
I don’t follow slimming world but have chosen a plant based way of eating. I only started on Wednesday so it’s early days. But I have been logging the calories of the food I’ve eaten and I’m finding that all meals are pretty low in calories but filling. I’m using two cookbooks at the moment also got a few recipes saved on Pinterest. The books I’m using are BOSH and Forks Over Knives.
Well done on the jogging x
Hi GaGirl
It has been a year. Well done on the plant based eating. I recently discovered Dr Greger and have started to read his books. I am very nearly fully plant based. It is my intention to get there soon
I love Bosh and Knives over forks.
How are you doing ?
Faye

Hi

Im also vegan (15 years) on SW (13 months). My top tip would be focussing on while foods, rather than meat and dairy substitutes. Hope to see more ideas here!

R
Sorryvthis is a very long time coming. I am not sure whether to do sw or just go plant based.
How did you get on. Well I hope
Fayex

Hi
Vegetarian for 30 + years vegan for 2.
I'm joining slimming world tomorrow morning (Tuesday 22nd September)
I'm a little nervous about it but it's something I need to do
Hi
I hope sw worked for you. I have the books but not keen on the classes.I am sure it uf great for many ppl and keeps you accountable
Let me know
Faye x

Hi Faye,

I'm not vegan but do eat a lot plant based, I've started back my SW journey so let me know if I can be of any help.

Bean an Tí

Hi GaGirl
It s been a year and I ve not done very well. So, new year new me.. again. I am now mostly plant based but very occasionally allow myself vegan cheese which is so fattening.
So , I hope to get back into

Hi GaGirl
It has been a year. Well done on the plant based eating. I recently discovered Dr Greger and have started to read his books. I am very nearly fully plant based. It is my intention to get there soon
I love Bosh and Knives over forks.
How are you doing ?
Faye
Hello, can I jump in? I know this is an old post but I'm new to SW and saw the Dr Greger reference and wanted to say I too follow Dr Greger and would be interested to know how you are getting on.
I weighed in at 14.2 last week, am down to 13.13 this morning. Originally , following DR Gregers way of eating I lost 2 stone quite easily ( I started at 16stone 😱😱) but the weight loss has stopped, hence why I am doing SW. Any advice would be great!
Bella

Hi
No problem
I know if u follow slimming world properly you will lose weight
I was inspired by Dr Greger and other vegan guru s to cut down on oil. I sometimes use a bit and add water or just water or stock if making an onion based sauce.
I think dr greger and slimming world can be merged.
I am following slimming world better because I go to group to be weighed.
Join the vegan sw facebook group too. Great recipes and good buy low syn ideas
Faye X

My house mate is vegan and she loves these
Linda McCartneys Vegetarian Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, frozen 6 pack (50g each) and are syn Free
Tesco Vegetarian Vegetable Burgers, frozen 6 pack 3 syns each
Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers, frozen 4 pack 3 syns each
Goodfellas Vegan Stonebaked Pizza, Falafel, frozen 377g pack half a pizza is 19.5 syns
Violife Original Cheese Block 25 g is 3.5 syns.
kohi clicks
These are the ones that shes has me look up syns anyway haha. Good luck.
thank you so much for sharing

We had cauliflower red lentil and sweet potato thai curry last night
Made from scratch with rice
Was yummy
I just put what i ve got into google
Hey presto
Loads of recipes came up
Brocolli soup for lunch with wholemeal roll
Weigh in today so not having breakfast until afterwards
X

Back