Vegetable Soup - Good God!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummymummy1972, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Having survived on choc tetras for the past week, I thought I'd try something new. It tastes like wallpaper paste :eek: I'm going to ask for the Maple porridge next time....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I really like it!!! Isn't it funny how everyone's tastes are SO different?!

Good luck with the porridge.

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i think you need to a) mix it right and b) water it down a bit more. i always just use a spoon to mix it into a paste and gradually add the water after that.

5. jfryyyy

jfryyyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(40.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The maple and pecan porridge was lovely, can't really handle the original flavour porridge without atleast 8 sweeteners! Tastes really salty to me, wasn't a fan of the Oriental Chilli soup either but managed to finish it.

Haven't tried the vegetable soup, I think I'm just going to stick solely to tetra's as when I'm in work I don't really have the facilities to make up shakes, so I find that I don't start having my first shake till atleast 4pm, sometimes later (not good!) but I do literally drink buckets of water during the day so I think that helps keep my mind off it.

6. nicanancy

nicanancy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    ohh i love the veg soup :) i find it's a little peppery lol

7. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmm am excited now, have got a sachet of veg soup coming with my order tomorrow(also including my 1st pack of the maple and pecan porridge),
    x

8. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

i have to say i'm a soup fan, i've tried 4 of the flavours so far and i love them, chicken and mushroom, spicy tomato, vegetable and potato and leek, all yummy!
    gonna have mushroom tonight i think then i've tried them all, not really keen on hot spicy stuff so havent tried the oriental chilli one

9. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have mushroom soup love! Have at least one a day with some black pepper and a little tobasco sauce Nom! When I work in the evenings I use a smaller mug and split it into 3 serving to get me through the incredibly dull evening! I do like the chicken and mushroom one too but find I go through phases with it so don't tend to buy it that often! I've never really been a soup fan til I started the Cambridge so I'm quite picky and don't really like the others!

10. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

when you split it into 3 servings do you still use the 225ml of water to mix it with or do you use less?

11. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tbh I'm not sure how much I use! It's an average mug size and I just use a heaped table spoon of the soup powder and fill it up with water. It is obviously slightly weaker but by adding a couple drop of Tabasco and pepper it gives it enough flavour. At home I have a huge soup mug (about a pint and a half) and I usually fl that about three quarters full with a full sachets of soup :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.