Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Vegetable Soup - Good God!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummymummy1972, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Having survived on choc tetras for the past week, I thought I'd try something new. It tastes like wallpaper paste :eek: I'm going to ask for the Maple porridge next time....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I really like it!!! Isn't it funny how everyone's tastes are SO different?!

Good luck with the porridge.

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i think you need to a) mix it right and b) water it down a bit more. i always just use a spoon to mix it into a paste and gradually add the water after that.

5. jfryyyy

jfryyyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(40.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The maple and pecan porridge was lovely, can't really handle the original flavour porridge without atleast 8 sweeteners! Tastes really salty to me, wasn't a fan of the Oriental Chilli soup either but managed to finish it.

Haven't tried the vegetable soup, I think I'm just going to stick solely to tetra's as when I'm in work I don't really have the facilities to make up shakes, so I find that I don't start having my first shake till atleast 4pm, sometimes later (not good!) but I do literally drink buckets of water during the day so I think that helps keep my mind off it.

6. nicanancy

nicanancy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    ohh i love the veg soup :) i find it's a little peppery lol

7. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmm am excited now, have got a sachet of veg soup coming with my order tomorrow(also including my 1st pack of the maple and pecan porridge),
    x

8. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

i have to say i'm a soup fan, i've tried 4 of the flavours so far and i love them, chicken and mushroom, spicy tomato, vegetable and potato and leek, all yummy!
    gonna have mushroom tonight i think then i've tried them all, not really keen on hot spicy stuff so havent tried the oriental chilli one

9. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have mushroom soup love! Have at least one a day with some black pepper and a little tobasco sauce Nom! When I work in the evenings I use a smaller mug and split it into 3 serving to get me through the incredibly dull evening! I do like the chicken and mushroom one too but find I go through phases with it so don't tend to buy it that often! I've never really been a soup fan til I started the Cambridge so I'm quite picky and don't really like the others!

10. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

when you split it into 3 servings do you still use the 225ml of water to mix it with or do you use less?

11. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tbh I'm not sure how much I use! It's an average mug size and I just use a heaped table spoon of the soup powder and fill it up with water. It is obviously slightly weaker but by adding a couple drop of Tabasco and pepper it gives it enough flavour. At home I have a huge soup mug (about a pint and a half) and I usually fl that about three quarters full with a full sachets of soup :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.