Vegetable stock- in the first two weeks??

kem

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could help me out- are we allowed the vegetable stock powder as a drink in the first two weeks of ss?? My consultant has told me to lay off the summer berry and the mix a mousse (keep to a minimum) but forgot to ask about the stock and i dont want to ruin my diet before ive really started!!
Thanks
Karen

Hi, can you please tell me why you weren't 'sposed to have the Summer Berry in you first two weeks? I'm on my second week as of today and have been having it from day 1. Had my weigh in yesterday and had lost 8lbs which i was pleased with (day6) but now think that maybe it would have been more if i hadn't had the SB.
Love

Hi, thats because Summer berry contains Malic acid, which is also contained in Coke Zero, and should be used after the 1st 2 weeks. And also, use SB in moderation as well, as too much of it can affect your weight lose

And also for the mix a mousse, only mix one pack a day max ( out of your 3-4 a day). Well any of your packs, if your making something out of them, then only do that once a day, as some of the nutritioanl values may be lost at times...

OMG:eek: I have been drinking nearly all my water with SB!!!!
Does it only apply to SB or is it all the water favourings?? Will lay off the SB for the rest of the week and hopefully will have a good loss. Thank goodness for this site!
Love

Hey Kelly,

It applies to any of the flavorings....

But im not saying that to turn you off the flavourings, coz they can be used, just take it in moderation

All the best!!

Hello there im back again- been out belly dancing a shimmy a day un all that- thanks or the response- i would have felt like a bit of an idiot phoning my counsellor back again so soon! Thanks for the tip about the coke zero a s well!! I agree this site is an absolute god send- kelly 8lbs in your first week is amazing- well done i hope i lose that much!!
Many thanks

Karen

Hey Karen, I'm sure you'll lose loads this week. Let us know how you get on. Thanks for bringing the SB thing to my attention otherwise I wouldn't have realised.
Love

Everytime I see this thread I want to go and eat a vegetable stock cube because that's about the only thing in my cupboard hehe! I'm guessing we're not allowed them? Hmm shame really fancy one...odd!

I use quite a lot of SB but still lost 3.5lbs this week, am going to try and cut down though, just incase! x

Back